BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
2 of my biggest skin concerns are large pores and oiliness. If you share these concerns.. this product will be your new holy grail. I can't say enough good things about this product. It instantly hides the appearance of pores and keeps oiliness at bay. LOVE this product.
Tanner M.
Hamilton, OH
I love this product! I am a big fan of Bare Mineral's Mineral Veil, and this is the closest non-luxery brand to it! I put it over a liquid foundation to conceal pores and finish the look, and it doesn't leave me looking (or feeling) like I have powder on my face.
Ashlyn B.
Pink Hill, NC
I was not satisfied with this product. For $10 I didn't expect much but it had horrible flashback. I have olive color skin but with this I look like a ghost. Trying to apply it doesn't stick to my concealer it falls everywhere and makes a huge mess. Disappointed to say the least.
Daisy Y.
Ithaca, NY
This works very well! The powder is very light yet holds my makeup in place for the entire day. It withstand water for the most part. Using a brush helps apply it much easier to get full coverage. I would buy this again when I run out. The price is worth it.
Amber U.
YESSSS matte and PORELESS. love this so much, works super well for me. It prevents creasing and makes everything smooth. Makes me feel like I have a whole new skin when I apply this as a final touch. A little flashy in pictures but I don't care because I hate pictures with flash anyways. Only downside is there is very little product (or so it seems!) in the package
Jessika S.
I'm almost done with my 2nd loose powder from NYX. This powder is absolutely silky and really works to set your foundation. I tried several products including Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder and Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both of which are absolutely awesome.
Samantha V.
New Market, Md
Even with primer, all my makeup slides off and I usually don't wear very much. I'm just a greasy girl. I'm used to blotting periodically throughout the day especially around the nose and eyeglass area. This powder has been amazing and I can see a huge difference on the days a take the time to actually use it! If my hand is too heavy around the under eye it can accentuate some unfortunate lines...but that's my issue :)
Janay T.
Lafayette, LA
I love this! Does not leave that white cast on the skin. Makeup stays all day & if you have that oily T-zone put this on slap this on in an excessive amount. Let it sit and then just brush it off. My makeup stayed matte and never wore off through out the day.
Grace K.
Lutz, FL
Simply stated this powder gets the job done: making my face matte (my skin is combination and sensitive) in the places that are oily, normally my t zone area. I also apply under my eyes to set the foundation and normally doesn't crease for the first few hours I am out. The only reason I would rate this product 3 stars out of 5: it does not last you more than 8 hours. Warning: the powder itself is very fine so it gets everywhere.
Tina A.
Portland , Me
Great finishing powder. Like all NYX products it's totally affordable and a good amount of product. My only complaint is that it's hard to control this fine powder and I seem to lost a lot of it from the packaging. A more careful and a storage could likely prevent this. Would recommend.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.