BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I really like to wear this setting powder if I am not going to be wearing my makeup for a long time. If I wear makeup all day, this gives my skin a weird texture after I sweat and wear this for more than 4+ hours. Overall I like it, but I like other powders better.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Awesome powder if you wanna keep away from fallout messing up your foundation. Also very helpful if you really wanna lock in your foundation. Sometimes there can be some flashback depending on how much you use.
Michaela B.
Winter Haven , FL
This powder is a great finishing powder and I love the matte finish it gives. I cannot believe how cheap the product is as well and you get a lot of product. I love how easily it is to apply and I will buy this product again and would recommend this to a friend.
Susanne S.
Love this product! After foundation put a little of this setting powder, let it bake and dust off. It works amazing! Leaves your face looking smooth and matte. Love it!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I tried baking with this product and it was the biggest fail, with white streaks all over my face. Using it as a dusting powder is okay and gets the job done, but overall it's not the greatest product. It's a very low price and I believe you get what you pay for.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
I love the Nyx Studio Setting powder and use it to bake my undereye everyday. It is finely milled and light on the face. I haven't noticed any flashback in photos, either. I prefer this powder because the price is reasonable and l go through setting powder quickly. I toon a chance on this after trying so many high end powders that just dried me out and I'm glad I did.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
2 of my biggest skin concerns are large pores and oiliness. If you share these concerns.. this product will be your new holy grail. I can't say enough good things about this product. It instantly hides the appearance of pores and keeps oiliness at bay. LOVE this product.
Kara M.
crest hill
I dont love all NYX products. But there are 2 i love. This so happens to be one of them. I put this on after my foundation. It sets my make up all day. I have oily skin and this makes my make up last my whole 8 hour work day. i wear this EVERY DAY. i recommend everyone trying this setting powder. Best dept store setting powder ive tried. Its also really affordable. Thats always a plus.
Eliza R.
Chester, MD
This is a really good dupe for Make Up For Ever's HD finishing powder. It's a really fine powder, but it doesn't sink into lines or pores. It's great for oily skin, and it leaves an all-day matte finish. I would definitely recommend this for powder on a budget!
Sophia B.
I decided to try this powder because it’s inexpensive, cruelty free, and easy to find. It kept my makeup in place really well. HOWEVER, this powder gave me the WORST flashback I have ever had with any powder I’ve ever used. I have very, very fair skin so I was surprised that flashback could even be that intense on me. I had to give it away, I was really disappointed.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.