BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Bailee T.
Boaz, AL
I bought this product about 4 months ago and I still have a ton of powder left. Other powders leave a white residue on my face but not this product. It's my go to powder
Mandy C.
Elk grove, CA
I don't hate it. But I don't think I like it either. It gets a bit messy and you'll likely get powder everywhere. And that's something that I never seemed to get a handle on with this specific finishing powder. It is super silky smooth though, but I think it settles in a defines my undereye creases even more! There are better powders out there for any price you're looking for.
Jena H.
The only thing I don't like about this is the smell. Typically smells don't bother me but this ones just weird. It smells perfumey and I always feel like im inhaling it
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I really like to wear this setting powder if I am not going to be wearing my makeup for a long time. If I wear makeup all day, this gives my skin a weird texture after I sweat and wear this for more than 4+ hours. Overall I like it, but I like other powders better.
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This powder is amazing. I use it to set the concealer and to blot my nose from time to time. I have very oily skin especially in the summer so if you do too this product will be perfect for you. I love that it's suitable for all skin types and a little goes a long way.
Allison H.
Gardendale, AL
I love the effect this powder has on my makeup especially when I contour. I used a lot of cream or liquid products for my face and this powder makes them look so much better than regular powder. You do have to be careful not to use too much because it will make you look ghostly. It's a great powder and fairly cheap.
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I had read really great reviews on this product so I was excited to try. I was worried about it whitening my face. Thankfully that didn't happen. It is easy to use. Just dab your brush on the top and apply. It isn't drying or oily and works great when it is hot out
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore setting powders. The ONLY down side is it has INSANE flashback on camera, so I cannot use it on my clients modeling. Other than that it would be a 5 star product! It is one of the few that keeps my concealer from creasing under my eyes.
Ta p.
Alexandria, VA
It helps keep your concealer or your foundation in place all day. i haven't had any problems as far as getting any flashbacks or capser face lol. Very easy to apply and it gives you like matte/natural finish and would definitely purchase again.
Sarah B.
This was my first setting powder! It has a velvety texture and it applies smoothly. It leaves your face matte and incredibly soft! However, it does leave a slight white cast (would not work for anyone who is not porcelain - light skin toned) and keeps makeup in place for only about 6 hours.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.