BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
Bought this so I would stop using my moms translucent bare minerals powder. It's okay, grabs onto the brush and makes a powdery mess if you try to dab off excess. For us pale girls in the world it doesn't make the skin look too ghostly white but it's not 100% translucent.
Brooke W.
Manchester, CT
I love finishing powders, it creates that matte look and keeps my face from getting too shiny! My face tends to be more on the oily side so this also helps keep the sheen off of my forehead and t-zone. Absolutely would buy again, just have to be careful of adding too much on your face as it does come up really light.
Kaleigh A.
Puyallup, WA
I love using this under my eyes after apply concealer to prevent creasing. However, I do warn that this powder can cause a white cast when being photographed with flash. If you keep in mind that warning, you could use a tinted powder, but in most instances the flashback should not be an issue.
Patti Lauren S.
Love this product for setting my under eyes as well as my entire face. Cons would be that it is EXTREMELY powdery and will spread everywhere. I also don't like that it has a sifter on top for you to pour out the product. It contributes to it being messy. I'd prefer just an open lid.
Kayla B.
Wake Forest, NC
I tried the finishing powder for the first time and really like it! Light and affordable. I have dry skin and although it felt good on my skin & looked great on it didn't last all day for me. Overall I would certainly purchase again and suggest it for my friends as well.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Love it! It gives you a perfect matte finish and it makes your skin look great in photos. I love that it's a really simple product; there are no funky smells, and it's a decent price! It's just as good as the Makeup Forever setting powder. Lots of youtube gurus have compared the two and say the same thing! So definitely try this one if you're looking for a setting powder to try out.
Marion H.
Burton, MI
This powder is phenomenal! It definitely makes you look airbrushed without looking cakey and seeping into fine lines. It is amazing for oily skin, and it will keep your makeup in place all day long. I HIGHLY recommend this powder! Great alternative to higher end products!
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
This is an excellent product that can be duped for its other counterparts. It is actually a really good product and it works just as you need it to. It leaves you looking luminous and camera ready. It settles on your skin and doesn't settle into the fine lines on your face. Keeps you camera ready and lookin good!
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
I usually never have a problem with NYX, but I found this powder to be so drying. It would setting in the lines in my eyes or any rough skin patches I had. I this can be found at target and ulta for sure. It can be anywhere around $6-7 I believe.
Kimberly M.
Lid comes off easily, the product is rather dusty. Seems to set my make up just fine. I have not noticed any flashback in photo's with this product.  Have gone through two jars of this to give the product a fair try. I'm not certain I will repurchase the product as I do not love the feeling of it on my skin. It's just okay in my opinion, still searching for the perfect powder!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.