BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Patti Lauren S.
Love this product for setting my under eyes as well as my entire face. Cons would be that it is EXTREMELY powdery and will spread everywhere. I also don't like that it has a sifter on top for you to pour out the product. It contributes to it being messy. I'd prefer just an open lid.
Karalee S.
Livingston, MT
The powder is translucent on my skin and helps set my makeup. I have not had a problem with flashback, but I only use a small amount because a little goes a long way. The powder is a bit messy though and the container is too big.
Brenda D.
Elizabeth, NJ
its a drug store product so i guess it won't be as fantastic as name brands but i personally love it. it did its job, however its only getting 4 stars because it did leave my face a bit too white. it was easy to apply and i'd recommend it to someone starting off with makeup or someone that wants something more affordable.
Jaclynn L.
Rochester, NY
This isn't my favorite powder. I like the consistency its good for baking the face. but i feel like it dulls my makeup. I don't use it all over my face because of this. only in places i need to set (under eyes, around the nose, forehead etc.) I however prefer dewy finishes so this could be a preference issue. The texture is has on the skin is lovely tough. very smooth and light.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
This is an excellent product that can be duped for its other counterparts. It is actually a really good product and it works just as you need it to. It leaves you looking luminous and camera ready. It settles on your skin and doesn't settle into the fine lines on your face. Keeps you camera ready and lookin good!
Kaleigh A.
Puyallup, WA
I love using this under my eyes after apply concealer to prevent creasing. However, I do warn that this powder can cause a white cast when being photographed with flash. If you keep in mind that warning, you could use a tinted powder, but in most instances the flashback should not be an issue.
Brooke W.
Manchester, CT
I love finishing powders, it creates that matte look and keeps my face from getting too shiny! My face tends to be more on the oily side so this also helps keep the sheen off of my forehead and t-zone. Absolutely would buy again, just have to be careful of adding too much on your face as it does come up really light.
Kayla B.
Wake Forest, NC
I tried the finishing powder for the first time and really like it! Light and affordable. I have dry skin and although it felt good on my skin & looked great on it didn't last all day for me. Overall I would certainly purchase again and suggest it for my friends as well.
Jade M.
Highland, CA
I love this stuff! greasy face? sticky lipstick? weird creasing wherever you put concealer or foundation? well this stuff fixes it all i have odd combination skin and this helps with my oily in my t zone a lot not to mention its just amazing at finishing all liquid makeups
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
Bought this so I would stop using my moms translucent bare minerals powder. It's okay, grabs onto the brush and makes a powdery mess if you try to dab off excess. For us pale girls in the world it doesn't make the skin look too ghostly white but it's not 100% translucent.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.