BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kina W.
So far I'm loving how this finishing powder is working when I use my concealer. I don't have to use a lot of it but for the price it is working out pretty well for me. It can get a little messy at times if you are not careful but overall it is a great product for a reasonable price!
Ashley P.
Milford, CT
I love this powder! It's smooth and fine with a matte finish. I like that there's no shine to it. It's good for my oily skin and its easy to apply (just be careful your first time opening because it may spill or cloud up). I've bought this a few times now and I love it still.
jennifer p.
I absolutely love this product it is amazing! Sadly I ran out of this but I'll be definitely purchasing this again and it's very affordable. My skin type is oily and it works perfectly fine just don't leave it on for to long or else it'll get all muddy and we want our makeup to look flawless
Megan H.
Hoover, AL
This brand always impresses me. I recently started using it and it works just as well as higher brands. My skin looks more dry while wearing powders, so it always looks worse toward the end of the day. I do like this product though because it's identical to high end brands.
Stephanie M.
Birmingham, AL
I'm still trying to figure out if I like this one. Its almost like putting a fine baby powder on but I will say it holds and sets my makeup all day though. Just wondering if the banana color wouldn't be better for my skin tone.
Grace D.
This powder is a great powder to set the face! It makes your face look so smooth and it doesn't leave your face feeling too dry! The only downside is that it is a bit messy to apply, but other than that it is great for a variety of skin types and I would recommend it to anyone!
Rachel N.
This product is so-so in my opinion. It sets fine but I find it causes some of my products to separate on my face. It makes certain products look patchy so I cannot use it with all products I use. It is also very white so I would say this works best with very fair skin tones and is not "translucent". I don't like it very much.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great white setting powder. It doesn't change the color or look of your foundation. It is finely milled so doesn't cake and it helps set your makeup for the day. The same quality as high end brands for much less. Would recommend this to anyone looking for an HD setting powder.
Karina D.
Good powder it gives a very beautiful, natural, finish but I would not recommend this for oily skin. This powder is not going to keep your skin looking matte throughout the day if you're oily. you would have to re-powder your face multiple times a day or you'll look like you lathered butter on your face. But I'm sure this would be great for normal-dry skin.
( I have VERY oily acne prone skin )
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I have this in 2 shades, the banana and lavender. Both are very finely milled and great for baking under the eyes and also for setting makeup in place. They do not flashback in photos and I have medium tan skin. It makes your makeup long lasting and gives you a velvet feel.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.