BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alexandra W.
Great matte finish and keeps all sorts of makeup in place! After using foundations I do a light sweep of it all over my face to keep it on and matte! I really like it for setting lipsticks- you know the cheap ones that run but you keep using them because you love the shade? This helps a ton!
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I really like this. My first translucent finishing powder and will probably keep repurchasing. It feels cool when I put it on and gives my makeup a nice finish and helps keep oil at bay. I have pretty oily skin so when I'm going hard at work it's nice knowing my makeup won't look like crap. My only problem is how messy it is. A swivel top would be so nice because this stuff is loose and gets EVERYWHERE!!
Arielle B.
This is my all time go to product! I have very oily acne prone skin, and with this product I can walk through a sticky summer day with out the worry of my foundation "melting" off. All it takes is a quick light dusting and your make up stays in place all day long!
May B.
I have such a love/dislike with this product, it works beyond expectations and is def a top quality product that is cheap af but for the love of everything there has to be a way to my make me feel like I'm scarface when applying this, it's so buttery smooth on my skin but goes everywhereeee
Sara M.
Beverly Hills, CA
So I bought this off of amazon and I'm not really sure if I like it. It makes my face look too white even after I wipe it off. Overall it does the job but it makes me look as pale as a ghost. As far as pricing goes it's a decent amount but I probably won't be recommending it to anyone.
Ashley W.
Braintree , MA
This setting powder is perfect!!! It makes my foundation look abousltly flawless and for the price of it you can't beat it!! It doesn't wash you out or make you look pale when taking pictures
Nathália S.
San Jose, CA
I actually really liked this product! It’s helpful in place of a powder foundation that leaves too much color and changes all of the hardwork you put into perfecting your foundation and contour. I was trying to use it for baking and honestly couldn’t get it even white enough for it to settle, but that’s a great thing because it blends so easily and leaves no trace of powder. For the prove it can’t be beat!
s l.
Fairfax, VA
I really like this product. I think that the container is pretty shoddy, though. When you open the container, the powder flies everywhere and when you try to actually shake some of it out, you don't get enough. The product itself is pretty good, and it keeps my makeup in place all day.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this finishing powder from NYX because I have dry-ish skin and didn't want to drop a ton of money on a top brand's finishing powder and I was so pleased with the outcome. I applied my makeup per-usual and ended with the finishing powder and my makeup stayed in place for longer than I expected!
Haley H.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite setting powder I've used. It sets my makeup wonderfully, smooths out my skin, and fills in my pores. Only a small amount is needed to get the job done. This setting powder is so affordable and is guaranteed to make your makeup last. I would absolutely recommend it!
Aya H.
Is this powder for face or only under eyes fixing? It will give me brightness?
Rosie R.
How does it look in pictures?
Taylor M.
Ephrata, WA
I'm almost out of this fabulous powder and unfortunately would have to drive 2+ hours to the nearest store that sells it. are there any other brands that do just as good a job? I'd like to find one at our small town rite Aid or walmart if possible. I like the coverage and thin finish of this one, and I like the size of the packaging, I've actually had this one for over a year but now it's gone :(
Bri’Anna R.
Savannah, GA
Does that work on darker skin tones or does it look ashy?
Michelle C.
How effective is this setting powder?? Does it last most of the day?