BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

May B.
I have such a love/dislike with this product, it works beyond expectations and is def a top quality product that is cheap af but for the love of everything there has to be a way to my make me feel like I'm scarface when applying this, it's so buttery smooth on my skin but goes everywhereeee
Jenny G.
This powder will set my make up in place. I use it to set my under eyes and entire face and it doesn't move anything. It is translucent so it won't change anything on my makeup
Brandi C.
Harvey, LA
I was really disappointed with this powder. First of all, it has a really strong smell; I even felt like I could taste it. It left my skin looking orangey, which baffles me since it's a translucent powder. I had a hard time blending my blush and highlighter after using this on top of my foundation. I ended up looking patchy/streaky. I used Hard Candy Fast and Fabulous translucent finishing powder and got much better results.
Kristen T.
NYX is one of my go to brand for high quality products at an affordable price. The product goes on smoothly with a kabuki brush, but do not use if you are having photos with flash photography. The flashback is terrible and made me look washed out. That is the only drawback to the product.
Sara M.
Beverly Hills, CA
So I bought this off of amazon and I'm not really sure if I like it. It makes my face look too white even after I wipe it off. Overall it does the job but it makes me look as pale as a ghost. As far as pricing goes it's a decent amount but I probably won't be recommending it to anyone.
Christina N.
If you can't afford Laura Mercier or don't want to spend that much, I really recommend NYX finishing powder! It's not as great at Laura Mercier, but it definitely is close to it! It keeps my makeup and although my makeup does look a little oily by the end of the day, it's not as bad as if you didn't have it on!
Nathália S.
San Jose, CA
I actually really liked this product! It’s helpful in place of a powder foundation that leaves too much color and changes all of the hardwork you put into perfecting your foundation and contour. I was trying to use it for baking and honestly couldn’t get it even white enough for it to settle, but that’s a great thing because it blends so easily and leaves no trace of powder. For the prove it can’t be beat!
Haley H.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite setting powder I've used. It sets my makeup wonderfully, smooths out my skin, and fills in my pores. Only a small amount is needed to get the job done. This setting powder is so affordable and is guaranteed to make your makeup last. I would absolutely recommend it!
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this finishing powder from NYX because I have dry-ish skin and didn't want to drop a ton of money on a top brand's finishing powder and I was so pleased with the outcome. I applied my makeup per-usual and ended with the finishing powder and my makeup stayed in place for longer than I expected!
s l.
Fairfax, VA
I really like this product. I think that the container is pretty shoddy, though. When you open the container, the powder flies everywhere and when you try to actually shake some of it out, you don't get enough. The product itself is pretty good, and it keeps my makeup in place all day.
Rebecca V.
Grand Rapids , MI
I don't wear foundation but I have heard wearing powders look good so would I apply it all over my face or like a contouring?
Araceli P.
Does this give you flashback??
Marlene J.
The girl at Ulta recommended this to me so I used it today and it was just so powdery it definitely smoothed but didn't give me that brightening look, does this really work is it worth it?
Lauren W.
I'm looking for some new finishing powder. How well does it work?
Mona N.
Does this powder flash back in pics for any of you?