BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sara M.
Beverly Hills, CA
So I bought this off of amazon and I'm not really sure if I like it. It makes my face look too white even after I wipe it off. Overall it does the job but it makes me look as pale as a ghost. As far as pricing goes it's a decent amount but I probably won't be recommending it to anyone.
Haley H.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite setting powder I've used. It sets my makeup wonderfully, smooths out my skin, and fills in my pores. Only a small amount is needed to get the job done. This setting powder is so affordable and is guaranteed to make your makeup last. I would absolutely recommend it!
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this finishing powder from NYX because I have dry-ish skin and didn't want to drop a ton of money on a top brand's finishing powder and I was so pleased with the outcome. I applied my makeup per-usual and ended with the finishing powder and my makeup stayed in place for longer than I expected!
Alise S.
I absolutely love it. It works as well as powders I've paid double the price for. USE IT LIGHTLY. Less is more. If you use a lot and take photos you will look chalky. To absolutely avoid looking chalky EVER, pair it with NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray. You'll have a great natural finish.
Ashley W.
Braintree , MA
This setting powder is perfect!!! It makes my foundation look abousltly flawless and for the price of it you can't beat it!! It doesn't wash you out or make you look pale when taking pictures
s l.
Fairfax, VA
I really like this product. I think that the container is pretty shoddy, though. When you open the container, the powder flies everywhere and when you try to actually shake some of it out, you don't get enough. The product itself is pretty good, and it keeps my makeup in place all day.
Christina N.
If you can't afford Laura Mercier or don't want to spend that much, I really recommend NYX finishing powder! It's not as great at Laura Mercier, but it definitely is close to it! It keeps my makeup and although my makeup does look a little oily by the end of the day, it's not as bad as if you didn't have it on!
Bobbi Jo L.
This powder worked pretty well in controlling my shine and it was certainly cheaper than the high-end HD finishing powder I was used to using. However, I did find it messy to apply as the powder goes everywhere when you are trying to apply it. I also accidentally breathed it in a few times and that's no fun. Overall, I think I will stick to a pressed powder as they are generally less messy.
Rusudan M.
great setting powder, does an amazing job with setting your makeup in a place and that you don't have to retouch it during the day, however a little whiteness is left after it, so not the ultimate best thing you can do, and I'm not talking about taking pictures with the flashlight
Holly H.
I've used the Laura Mercier for quite some time and I love it but it's expensive so I started looking for a drug store dupe. I was at Ulta and came across this finishing powder and I actually really liked it at first but then.. I took a picture with a girlfriend with the flash on and oh my God my under eyes and jaw line were pure white!!!! Not a good look. You pay less but you pay in others ways.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.