BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sara C.
Orlando
I find that this actually lightens my skin told a little even though it’s supposed to be translucent. But it does help my makeup set when I need something a little extra. I don’t use it often because I find that I would rather use a settling spray and a matte foundation but it’s nice to have when needed. I would recommend over mor expensive powders since it does work well!
Alondra V.
New York
For my brown skin tone it’s off too white when flash proof so don’t leave it in too long. It’s good for oily skin it won’t be oily for a period of time. It keeps everything in place but it’s an ok product just that it’s too white even when brushed away
Christian F.
wellington
I got this las week and I love the way it finishes my new foundation it works great it keep my makeup in place all day I will recommend it to everyone I have dry skin and it works perfect on me.
melissa c.
Oxnard
This is the worst ever. Had the worst flash back in the world. Idk why something this terrible exists. No one wants flash back so they should just discontinue this product. Would never recommend or buy again.
Ashley C.
Clayton, MI
Looking for the perfect setting powder that won’t screw up the color of your foundation? This product right here will do wonders! I will most definitely be purchasing for my lifetime it makes my face feel soooo smooth on top of my foundation. Also if my face is a little oily and I don’t feel like putting on a face of makeup a little of this powder will help soak up that oil!
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
This did set my make up and keep my oil back, but it gave me bad flashback and I blended it in so much. Also I didn’t really like the texture of the powder. I don’t buy this anymore but it works if you’re just barley using it.
Lenna L.
The product was great for setting make up, but not so good for baking the undereye area. It showed flashback on pictures with flash although in real life it looked pretty nice and smooth. It also made my cheecks nice amd soft
Tina B.
This powder is also comparable to the Make Up Forever translucent powder as well as the e.l.f one. I love it, it does just what it claims to do and I definitely would recommend this to someone.
Kelsey D.
Great setting powder. I like to use this after applying my makeup and it lasts throughout the day. I’ve noticed on days I don’t use it that my makeup doesn’t look as good at the end of the day.
Leah G.
Concan, TX
I wasn’t super impressed with this powder. I have an oily t-zone, and it didn’t seem to help much. It was an ok setting powder, but not great. I didn’t feel like it kept my makeup set all day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.