BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emily C.
I feel like you have to use a lot of powder to get the affect you want, if you want to use this powder to bake your face I do not recommend, it is good for oily to combo skin types. It is easy to apply but you need a deferent amount. I'm not sure if I would buy again it might just take getting used to.
Eliana M.
This stuff is INTENSE. I cannot do anything with my makeup as soon as this stuff goes on. I have to make sure I'm blended and perfect before that touches my skin or nothing moves. Its really going for keeping things in place but its very very hard to control. a little goes a LONG way especially because it comes off very white and doesn't blend well.
Lelina S.
West Covina, CA
Honestly I bought this because I just needed a translucent powder I didn't read up on it or have high hopes for this it did set my makeup okay but for me it was more of a texture issue it felt very chalky and not smooth I got the pressed version after I ran out of this and it was so much better
Rachel N.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product sets your foundation very well but is extremely dusty. I still enjoy it anyway but it does make your face a little lighter. Nothing some bronzer can't fix
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
As far as powders go, this is solidly "meh." If you're looking for a light application finishing powder that don't set you back a lot of money it's not bad. If you're looking for a powder that you can bake with or use for other heavier applications thought, I would steer clear of this. It's a bit heavy and gritty, and it does not blend down into translucency as easily as some of the other white translucent powders I've tried.
Brandi C.
Harvey, LA
I was really disappointed with this powder. First of all, it has a really strong smell; I even felt like I could taste it. It left my skin looking orangey, which baffles me since it's a translucent powder. I had a hard time blending my blush and highlighter after using this on top of my foundation. I ended up looking patchy/streaky. I used Hard Candy Fast and Fabulous translucent finishing powder and got much better results.
Alma G.
La Mesa , CA
Really great! Extra fine and soft. Velvety skin to the touch and perfect to set your overall face. I have a medium dark skin tone I was afraid this was going to leave a white cast but it doesn't. I do notice a slight change to color but not drastic I just buff and blend out. Great for baking
Karina M.
Van Nuys
The finishing powder is so great it's finally mailed it leaves your skin so soft. I use it to set my foundation every day my skin looks so smooth never greasy and long lasting.
Jenny G.
This powder will set my make up in place. I use it to set my under eyes and entire face and it doesn't move anything. It is translucent so it won't change anything on my makeup
Kristen T.
NYX is one of my go to brand for high quality products at an affordable price. The product goes on smoothly with a kabuki brush, but do not use if you are having photos with flash photography. The flashback is terrible and made me look washed out. That is the only drawback to the product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.