BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alma G.
La Mesa , CA
Really great! Extra fine and soft. Velvety skin to the touch and perfect to set your overall face. I have a medium dark skin tone I was afraid this was going to leave a white cast but it doesn't. I do notice a slight change to color but not drastic I just buff and blend out. Great for baking
Arielle B.
This is my all time go to product! I have very oily acne prone skin, and with this product I can walk through a sticky summer day with out the worry of my foundation "melting" off. All it takes is a quick light dusting and your make up stays in place all day long!
Jenny G.
This powder will set my make up in place. I use it to set my under eyes and entire face and it doesn't move anything. It is translucent so it won't change anything on my makeup
Kristen T.
NYX is one of my go to brand for high quality products at an affordable price. The product goes on smoothly with a kabuki brush, but do not use if you are having photos with flash photography. The flashback is terrible and made me look washed out. That is the only drawback to the product.
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
I thought this product was a good finishing powder if you apply it very, very lightly. If you apply it heavily, even just a little excess- your face becomes a cakey, powdery mess. It's very inexpensive and works well but I probably wouldn't recommend it to my friends.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I really like this. My first translucent finishing powder and will probably keep repurchasing. It feels cool when I put it on and gives my makeup a nice finish and helps keep oil at bay. I have pretty oily skin so when I'm going hard at work it's nice knowing my makeup won't look like crap. My only problem is how messy it is. A swivel top would be so nice because this stuff is loose and gets EVERYWHERE!!
Karina M.
Van Nuys
The finishing powder is so great it's finally mailed it leaves your skin so soft. I use it to set my foundation every day my skin looks so smooth never greasy and long lasting.
Alexandra W.
Great matte finish and keeps all sorts of makeup in place! After using foundations I do a light sweep of it all over my face to keep it on and matte! I really like it for setting lipsticks- you know the cheap ones that run but you keep using them because you love the shade? This helps a ton!
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
This is the first and only translucent setting powder I have ever used. It definitely does the trick and is super easy to apply if you have the correct brush to apply with. You definitely want to be light with it because it could leave white marks on your face especially with camera flashes!
May B.
I have such a love/dislike with this product, it works beyond expectations and is def a top quality product that is cheap af but for the love of everything there has to be a way to my make me feel like I'm scarface when applying this, it's so buttery smooth on my skin but goes everywhereeee
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.