BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kaitlyn R.
I love this powder! i bought it as something to use instead of my Makeup Forever HD Pressed Powder, as that one was really expensive and i didn't want to go through it too fast. I'm not in love with the way this product sort of poofs everywhere when you dip your brush in, but it works AMAZINGLY well and is on par with the Makeup Forever powder. I'm VERY oily and this does a terrific job of oil control all day. Love this powder!
Jaclyn G.
I absolutely love this powder to set my under eye concealer! It stays put, no creasing, and long lasting even on the roughest days. However, a con of this product is that it looks awful in pictures. I dont use it for nights out of expect to get a good selfie with this one. But for every day use.. It's a keeper.
Kaylee P.
this setting powder was such a let down. since it's an hd powder i was thinking it was going to have no flashback but the flashback was AWFUL. not to mention it was super drying under my eyes and almost felt stiff. i wouldn't recommend this and i hate saying that because i love nyx :(
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
This powder is pretty good for a drugstore setting powder. my makeup stays in place and it gives my skin a smooth and even finish, especially after it has first been applied. Unfortunately, the powder does not last very long. I've found that within a couple of hours I should powder again or my skin just doesn't look...right.
Harley W.
I really hate this product. I hate that I hate something, but I really don't like this. I also hate that I don't like a Nyx product. I've loved everything else that I've tried of Nyx, but not this. It leaves my skin feeling (and sounding) like paper. My face feels so incredibly dry afterwards and it actually hurts. There is also SO much of the powder that fly off into the air and it hurts when I accidentally breath it in.
LAURA M.
This is a really great product. I often use it to seal my concealer or when I'm baking my makeup. It works well IF you know how to use it, becasue it doesn't work very well on the entire face and you notice when you're taking pictures. Just don't. Otherwise, if you use correctly, it is really great, it leave me shine free for hours. I recommend it, just learn how to use it first.
Susie G.
West Covina, CA
I do like this product but it's a little chalky for me as oppose to the make up forever setting powder. It leaves the face looking to white if you apply to much.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
Leaves a white cast all over my face when I apply it no matter how much I tried to blend it out. It helps my under eyes not crease, though and thats the only reason I keep using it because i started using VERY little product to my face (no white cast then). May as well but the real thing. Also very messy.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX
This is a definite no no for baking which is what I bought it for originally. The flash back on this is unreal even as just an all over powder. I'm usually pro nyx but I'm not a fan of this at all. Trying to get the powder on my brush was a nightmare and I ended up with it all over my makeup table.
Rachael R.
Minneapolis, MN
To be honest, this is the first finishing powder I've bought, but it has worked wonderfully, so I don't see myself switching anytime soon. I love that it's only one ingredient, it's mattifying, and keeps my makeup on all day! Be careful of over applying, because it'll show in photographs with flash!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.