BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ferdelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
This finishing powder is amazing. Talc free, light, great for my oily skin and lasts throughout the day. I use my own bronzer brush for all over coverage after I've applied my make up. The product lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way - sometimes I can use this and don't even need foundation for a natural, even look that prevents my make up from getting blotchy and for my face to look even in photos - selfies and professional!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Not a fan. The product is super SUPER light, which is good until you lose half the product just by opening and closing the lid. It also can tend you leave your face WHITE, so be careful and make sure your applying it in good lighting and completely press in into your skin, unless you want to walk out of your house looking like casper the ghost. Not worth the price to me, loreal trumatch setting powder is better for almost the same price.
Kassandra G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Good product. My only issue is that this powder is incredibly messy. I just dab a little bit on with my beauty blender under my eyes and the majority of it falls onto my shirt. It's a great setting powder but the only issue in my case is the mess it makes.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
If you don't know how to use it (baking) it is somewhat overwhelming. There is not means to control the mess that it makes once you take off the plastic layer, you can't put it back on either. I dropped it, luckily while it was closed, and it was a disaster. I was choking on it when I opened it (all the powder went up)
Heaven R.
Azusa, CA
I really like this product because it was very affordable and it did its job. The smell of the product isn't unappealing so you have nothing to worry about. The powder is really soft and it really softens the skin without drying my skin. I have oily skin so it last me about 4 hours before shine appears. The white colour won't show up on your face because it'll apply matte and it works with any skin colour- overall it's my favorite product
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I really like this foundation setting powder in translucent white. It was an inexpensive product, which is always good. I really don't have any complaints about it except it is a little messy. It seems like no matter how careful you are, powder gets on the rim and when you put the lid on and close it, the powder gets everywhere.
Arkira K.
Hate it! Hate it! HATE it! I'll probably never find a finishing powder for me because my skin is extremely dry after using the makeup and moisturizers it seems like a waste of time when I try to set my concealer. It makes my face look beyond dry, extra white and makes my makeup look chalky! Will never buy again.
Jenny R.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this product to get into the baking trend. I applied concealer under my eyes and then set it with this powder. At first, I didn't see anything wrong with it but after taking a picture with the flash, I could see the flashback. You could easily see the areas where the powder was sitting. I regret spending my money on this, I never used it once after that.
Kathryn  S.
chicago, IL
The worst setting powder I've ever used. It leaves a white film over your face and photographs horribly. When I used this to bake and when I took pictures it looked like I had bright white triangles under my eyes. Its also very loose and I found hard to bake with. As an all over setting powder, it washed me out and photographed white.
Linda B.
This powder feels amazing on your skin. Very finely milled and silky. I used to stay away from powders because of how heavy they felt on my skin, but this one is so light. It gives your skin a nice airbrushed look and is not cakey at all. I lightly dust this all over my face after I do all my makeup. They key worth HD powders is to apply a light layer and blend it well, so that way you won't get a crazy flashback in your pictures.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.