BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chelsea J.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This is a great finishing powder! It locks in your makeup and it won't come off. Literally once hugged a guy and brushed my cheek against him accidentally and nothing came off! It's really nice and matte too. As with any finishing powder just ensure you blend it in - I've had times where at night in photos it shows :/
Alex H.
Carlsbad, CA
I really wanted to like this powder and gave it a good shot by going through the whole thing, but I feel like it just didn't really do anything for me. For $10 it was cheap, but I still expect it to perform well and I have tried cheaper powders that have been way better. I don't even have dry skin but I feel like this powder makes skin imperfections or any dryness very noticeable. The packaging also makes the product very messy and inconvenient.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
I'm a personal fan of this product. I've applied this setting powder and have noticed that my make-up actually lasts longer and my skin is less oily looking. It blends perfectly with your make-up so you can't even tell its there. I would definitely purchase this product again, especially since it's reasonably priced.
Kylie D.
I actually got this in an ipsy a few weeks ago and ever since I've been so obsessed with it I can't believe I have never used this item before but I'm thankful I got it because I'm so obsessed with it.
Morgan S.
I have never used Laura Mercier translucent powder so I can't speak to how this product compares. I do use it to set my under eye. I think for the price it is a good but. I use my Beauty Blender to tap it under my eyes. Just be sure to blend out well after applying. Not a big fan of the loose powder getting everywhere!
Allyssa M.
I absolutely loathe this product. Read the reviews prior to purchasing! It feels amazing when first applied and looks great, but in the sun you look sickly and pale. In flash photography, you can see exactly where this was applied to your face. It is not a pretty picture. Do not buy this if any of this catches your eye.
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
My skin is medium to dark, it feels like this powder adds a bit of color to my skin - white! Plus it does have flashbacks. I wanted to save up some money and get some cheaper powder, but... I never reach for it cuz I'm scared to look like a ghost on photos. I don't recommend buying it. 2 stars cuz I like NYX brand :)
member-0a72a
One of my favorite setting powders. This powder gives a nice matte finish. If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend using this product as it seems to dry out my skin if I use too much.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Not a fan. The product is super SUPER light, which is good until you lose half the product just by opening and closing the lid. It also can tend you leave your face WHITE, so be careful and make sure your applying it in good lighting and completely press in into your skin, unless you want to walk out of your house looking like casper the ghost. Not worth the price to me, loreal trumatch setting powder is better for almost the same price.
Ferdelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
This finishing powder is amazing. Talc free, light, great for my oily skin and lasts throughout the day. I use my own bronzer brush for all over coverage after I've applied my make up. The product lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way - sometimes I can use this and don't even need foundation for a natural, even look that prevents my make up from getting blotchy and for my face to look even in photos - selfies and professional!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.