BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Allyssa M.
I absolutely loathe this product. Read the reviews prior to purchasing! It feels amazing when first applied and looks great, but in the sun you look sickly and pale. In flash photography, you can see exactly where this was applied to your face. It is not a pretty picture. Do not buy this if any of this catches your eye.
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
My skin is medium to dark, it feels like this powder adds a bit of color to my skin - white! Plus it does have flashbacks. I wanted to save up some money and get some cheaper powder, but... I never reach for it cuz I'm scared to look like a ghost on photos. I don't recommend buying it. 2 stars cuz I like NYX brand :)
member-0a72a
One of my favorite setting powders. This powder gives a nice matte finish. If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend using this product as it seems to dry out my skin if I use too much.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I know there are mixed reviews about this product but I dont mind it at all. I dont use it religiously but for photo shoots and such. I have never had a ghost face but I also use very little. I dont BAKE , or whatever its called lol. I just dab my brush in it and shake the rest off and just put it on my T zone and under my eyes and it does what its supposed to do !
Ferdelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
This finishing powder is amazing. Talc free, light, great for my oily skin and lasts throughout the day. I use my own bronzer brush for all over coverage after I've applied my make up. The product lasts forever because a little bit goes a long way - sometimes I can use this and don't even need foundation for a natural, even look that prevents my make up from getting blotchy and for my face to look even in photos - selfies and professional!
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Not a fan. The product is super SUPER light, which is good until you lose half the product just by opening and closing the lid. It also can tend you leave your face WHITE, so be careful and make sure your applying it in good lighting and completely press in into your skin, unless you want to walk out of your house looking like casper the ghost. Not worth the price to me, loreal trumatch setting powder is better for almost the same price.
Kassandra G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Good product. My only issue is that this powder is incredibly messy. I just dab a little bit on with my beauty blender under my eyes and the majority of it falls onto my shirt. It's a great setting powder but the only issue in my case is the mess it makes.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I really like this foundation setting powder in translucent white. It was an inexpensive product, which is always good. I really don't have any complaints about it except it is a little messy. It seems like no matter how careful you are, powder gets on the rim and when you put the lid on and close it, the powder gets everywhere.
Heaven R.
Azusa, CA
I really like this product because it was very affordable and it did its job. The smell of the product isn't unappealing so you have nothing to worry about. The powder is really soft and it really softens the skin without drying my skin. I have oily skin so it last me about 4 hours before shine appears. The white colour won't show up on your face because it'll apply matte and it works with any skin colour- overall it's my favorite product
Arkira K.
Hate it! Hate it! HATE it! I'll probably never find a finishing powder for me because my skin is extremely dry after using the makeup and moisturizers it seems like a waste of time when I try to set my concealer. It makes my face look beyond dry, extra white and makes my makeup look chalky! Will never buy again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.