BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
This product doesn't even deserve a star do not buy it!! When I first tried this powder it looked great made my skin look smooth then after 5 minutes it started breaking down my foundation it made it look super blotchy. It also left white spots on my face I tried to blend it out for the longest time and still nothing I had to restart my whole makeup.
Patricia M.
I like this setting powder it made my makeup look smooth and flawless and kept everything in place throughout the day but i did get very oily by the end of the day its like it disappeared :/ and if you bake with this powder it leaves a white cast on your face if u take pictures with the flash so beware unless you want to look like a ghost lol
Grace T.
Austin, TX
I bought this finishing powder when I ran out of my Makeup forever setting powder. Doesn't compare, but also a lot cheaper. I did not stick with this product because it didn't work as well as the Make up forever powder. It is a good alternative and lasts a while, sets the makeup well too. Just leaves your face somewhat powdery looking.
amanda j.
I love this powder, it was easy to get to the product. Kept my makeup in place threw out my work day. Pro of this product is that it has a matte finish. Con the fall out. I would recommend .
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Gets the job done but is very, VERY hard to completely remove if you plan on using it to bake. It doesnt come with a cushion or anything to I use a damp beauty blender but there is very little product in the container and is very hard to use for baking. Leaves the crazy halos and what not if you dont catch it before you leave the house.
Natalie M.
I used to really like this product as a beginner. Now that I'm using it more it makes my make up too cakey and leaves my under eyes all creased. It was great to start out with, but now I'm looking to try a better product. I only bought it once, and I probably wouldn't buy it again. But it is a great price and it does get the job done! #contest
Caity B.
Martinsburg , WV
This is, hands down, the best finishing powder I’ve used. And for the price?! Forget it. The BEST. It gives such a light finish, and coupled with a finishing spray, my make up doesn’t budge!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I have super oily skin and always try to find products that will keep me matte throughout the day. I'm so glad I bought this on a whim, because I love it. I use it around my eyes to set my eye makeup so that it doesn't smear and I use it on my t-zone. Spray a few spritzes of my favorite setting spray and I'm good for the whole day.
Serenity M.
Island, KY
I love this product. It is part of my everyday makeup routine and I can't go without it. I have oily skin so using this finishing order under my foundation and on too really cuts down on the oil.
Veronica B.
Atlanta, GA
This powder has been real hit or miss. For me, it was a miss. It's great for setting lipstick, but not too good at keeping my foundation in place for all day wear. I have really oily skin and if i reapply throughout the day then it begins to leave a white film. Overall, this product is not for oily skin, dark skin, or long days.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.