BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Marisa D.
This finishing powder works fairly well on my skin. I say I'm oily, but I'm really more combination skin and sweat really easily. :/ This does hold my liquid foundation in place but I've noticed that my under-eyes still crease after application. I'm hoping to try out the Laura Mercier translucent powder next. This guy isn't bad for $10 but I need something more!
Tiffany L.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is okay. I rate it 4/5 stars. See below for my remarks
-The product is very affordable
- Can be found at local drugstores, Ulta, and online.
-Silky finish with no transfer (on some skin types)

I really wish that NYX would make another color that wouldn't give flashbacks. This product does give a slight flashback effect. Try not to use too much to avoid that

Sarah A.
Does a good job at mattifying makeup and locking it in place. Lightweight and lasts a super long time. I've had mine for about 2 months and still don't need to replenish!
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
This is the first setting powder I bought and I was kind of nervous to say the least. Once i figured out how to use it I was so happy with my purchase! I love love love the way my makeup looks after I set it. It's smooth with a beautiful matte finish. Perfect setting powder for beginners or setting pros! Oh, did I mention the price is PERFECT too?!
Mariah M.
I give this product a 3 because it works okay as a matte finish it's just the texture is chalky, that being said it makes my face feel chalky which I don't like. It helps my makeup to stay for most of the day but I wouldn't say all day. Pros price is nice. Cons chalky and not as effective as other setting powders. I would recommend this to beginners but not to someone who is more experienced with makeup.
Megan Z.
Lakewood, CA
This stuff is awesome. At first I was wondering why I need HD powder. It goes on loosely and really helps make everything thing look like it blends more. I love the way it will make my eyebrows look less filled in and more natural. Overall, this is a good one. I've used more expensive brands and can say this stands up for the most part to them.
Melissa C.
Tacoma, WA
This product doesn't even deserve a star do not buy it!! When I first tried this powder it looked great made my skin look smooth then after 5 minutes it started breaking down my foundation it made it look super blotchy. It also left white spots on my face I tried to blend it out for the longest time and still nothing I had to restart my whole makeup.
Daniela D.
The first setting powder I have ever used and honestly, even though I buy Laura Mercier now, there's no reason I wouldn't buy this again and again. It's so affordable and gets the job done, it's also really great during the summer when I get sweaty and oily and need to fix up my face. It doesn't make you look ghostly either. That face is set people.
Patricia M.
I like this setting powder it made my makeup look smooth and flawless and kept everything in place throughout the day but i did get very oily by the end of the day its like it disappeared :/ and if you bake with this powder it leaves a white cast on your face if u take pictures with the flash so beware unless you want to look like a ghost lol
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really wanted to love this powder but it makemy face look like a ghost and wouldn't absorb into the skin. It stayed on top of the skin and just looked horrible. Won't be buying again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.