BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Skylar F.
I bought this because I heard great reviews about it but I'm not thrilled. I put it over my normal powder in areas I tend to get oily in and it does help with that. My intention was to bake with it and I can not. It is way too fine. No brush or beauty blender will pick up enough product for me to be able to bake. I'd look into other powders but this one is not awful.
Danae T.
This powder goes on super silky and doesn't leave a white finish. I have fair/light yellow toned skin and it doesn't discolor me at all. I use this with the tarte Amazonian clay foundation and it sets it really nicely. Be sure not to pack on too much because a little goes a long way. This isn't a great product for baking your face, however, from my experience.
Ishani G.
It doesn't really keep my concealer from creasing and doesn't keep my makeup in place all day. However, it's a nice powder for the price and is good for setting contour lines but, it could be better.
Melina S.
Astoria, NY
This setting powder is great. It does leave my skin looking a little dry, but when I top it with a setting spray, it looks so much better. My makeup stays put all day!
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
This is a good translucent powder to set your makeup at a low cost. If you are looking for a good translucent powder to bake your makeup, this is NOT the right powder. You will not be able to get the powder on your highlighter/concealer very heavy for baking because HD powders are too fine. If you're just looking for a good all over setting powder, this is great.
Emily H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this powder for keeping everything locked on and looking smooth, but the flashback is TERRIBLE. I only use this on days where I know I won't be getting photographed.
Sally A.
Brooklyn, NY
I went into a nyx store to purchase this and asked for something that would not generate flashback. However, this product does! Super bad too I might add. I've heard other people rave about other products just a tad more than this one so I will have to try something else soon. I love nyx I just wish this photographed better. It definitely keeps my makeup in place and has a beautiful matte finish, I just need it for a different purpose than what I was purchasing it for.
Logan R.
This product is awesome! It gives such a soft, matte finish to every look! It makes skin look so airbrushed and nice! It sits on top of the skin perfectly. No lines or creases! It is great for every skin type!
Candice J.
I love to use this under my eye after putting on my concealer and also on the oily spots on my face it seems to make my concealer/foundation stay all day while at work. It does look white when you put it on but I leave it for a few minutes and then dust it off with a big powder brush. I get mine at Ulta. Good price and I think pretty worth it. #contest
Samantha G.
Toronto, WY
Maybe I'm using this product wrong? Personally, I prefer to use a finishing spray from NYX over the finishing powder/clay as I find it doesn't really keep makeup in place all day. It works well for a combination of oily skin I would say over dry, as dry skin tends to need more moisture in their products. I'm not sure if I would try this product again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.