BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Celina D.
San Jose, CA
I love this powder. Perfect for a finish. I don't think it had sun protection. It leaves a shimmer and a natural finish. It is easy to apply just put some one to the under eye and ready. I would recommend
Veronica S.
When I first tried this powder I was very disappointed. I thought it was way too powdery and hard to use.
But a few months went by and I ran out of my go to powder so I used it again and discovered that I actually love this product! If you can get past the powdery feel, it works very well to set especially concealer, and it lasts all day! I have not tested this with pictures but it is not one of my main concerns so it doesn't matter to me too much. I recommend this product to whoever needs a good under eye setting powder!
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This powder is awful don't buy it!! Not all powders r the same it collects to ur dry patches when you set you concealer or foundation. And it makes you look powdery and white especially in photos and has bad flash back. Yes this powder is cheap but you get what you pay for and that a low quality product. I'm a fan of NYX cosmetics they have a lot of good products but this is not 1 of them
Olivia C.
Watertown, MA
This product makes more of a mess then it does set my makeup. It also tends to leave my face a dry after applying. It also stays very powdery - reminds me a lot of baby powder which i personally don't like that feeling on my face. I keep trying to give it another chance because I know so many people who love it, but I just cant find myself getting to that same place with it.
Megan A.
This was a big disappoint. I have had so many mixed feelings about this product; In the beginning i hated it, but then i gave it another try later on and actually started to use it daily. THEN out of no where it started turning under my eyes stark white and settled into fine lines instead of mattifying everything. I also hate the smell of the product and the amount that is used even when you gently dip your brush in. Sometimes I have to hold my breath because it gets all in your face. Better luck next time I guess
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
I just got this the other day and I love it. My apartment is a little humid, so it was hard to use my setting spray in the bathroom and come out with my makeup matte. So I bought this--it's not the studio version, so I guess that's why it doesn't have a sifting tray? Anyway, it works just fine with my big powder brush. It mattifies the makeup and keeps my face from being oily, without making my face too pale like some "transculent" powders have. I even applied a bunch under my chin and I looked fine. Love it!
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I'm almost done with my 2nd loose powder from NYX. This powder is absolutely silky and really works to set your foundation. I tried several products including Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder and Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder both of which are absolutely awesome. NYX to me a cheaper alternative and I definitely recommend it. I don't take selfies often but I have not noticed anything weird in my recent pictures (using NYX powder). I recommend it. Works great on drugstore foundations as well as luxury brands. Works great to set foundation before contouring with powder.
Dee E.
Riverdale, CA
I’ve used this setting powder for years. It’s quite inexpensive so I’m comfortable enough to use it for everyday use and even use it to bake. It’s soft and not too over drying.
Vivian Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing powder, especially if you do lots of stage makeup and perfect for videos and pictures because it keeps you very matte, and like the product says HD. Only thing about this product is that it is very messy so not very practical for on the go, because it also can't be used with a sponge. Overall a very good product if you want to stick with using it at home. Also, it can smell a little weird, especially when you swirl around your brush and it like clouds up a little bit in the air since the powder is so fine.
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I tried to love this product because NYX has rarely let me down, however I found that it wasn't a great powder for baking. I have normal to oily skin, so It worked well to keep the shine away when dusted over my t-zone. Whenever I tried baking with it, I was left with a cakey mess that left me looking chalky. I love it for touch ups, but it doesn't replace my Laura Mercier setting powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.