BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
This is a huge container of product. I would recommend this to anyone, but if you have dry skin, it tends to make it show up more. I love the translucent powder to make my makeup last all day long.
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
Not a bad translucent powder for the price. It kept my oily skin matte. The powder has a little bit of a weird feel to the touch, but that can be overlooked. I would purchase again if I was in a pinch.
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really like the Nyx hd finishing powder, I love the feel and hold but... it has mild flashback for me. It’s a good product as far as setting and minimizing pores but the little flashback kills me
Maria L.
Wdm, IA
I did not like this powder. It seemed to sit on top of the skin leaving a white cast under my eyes and it looked very powdery. I also use translucent powder under my eye shadows to set my eye primer and this powder did not mix well with any eye shadows, it left the eye shadow patchy and hard to blend. I would not recommend  NYX Studio Finishing Powder to others.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
I bought this product because it got really good reviews on Alta but for me it absolutely did nothing for my face it didn't leave it Matt it didn't help to set any of the makeup underneath either
Cory L.
Manitowoc
I like the fact that this works and it does not turn your face white. I am not a fan of the smell that this product has. Not that a powder should smell good but it does turn me off from using it because I don’t want to smell it.
Rachel B.
Newberry, FL
I love that this product has no flashback, and it’s easy to apply. I love that it left my face feeling smooth as opposed to dewy, however, i would prefer if it didn’t leave my face looking Cakey.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
This did set my make up and keep my oil back, but it gave me bad flashback and I blended it in so much. Also I didn’t really like the texture of the powder. I don’t buy this anymore but it works if you’re just barley using it.
April A.
At first I thought it made my skin look really good until I’d walk outside lol dear lord no!!! I don’t know why. If it’s just me or it happens to everyone else but there was always left over powder on my face. It appears gone in the mirror if I took a picture or went outside for natural lighting lol I would have white powder spots all other my face. I don’t like this at all
Ashley C.
Clayton, MI
Looking for the perfect setting powder that won’t screw up the color of your foundation? This product right here will do wonders! I will most definitely be purchasing for my lifetime it makes my face feel soooo smooth on top of my foundation. Also if my face is a little oily and I don’t feel like putting on a face of makeup a little of this powder will help soak up that oil!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.