BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tori S.
Probably my favorite makeup product in the entire world. I have very oily skin and have tried many finishing sprays and powders and this powder is the only one that goes on and leaves my face matte all day. Honestly it surprises me sometimes when I go look in the mirror halfway through the day and my
makeup is exactly how it was when I put it on in the morning! This is a must have!
Christina L.
Concord, CA
Great quality for the price point. It blends well and sets foundation nicely. It is not suitable to bake concealer, however it helps maintain a semi-matte finish. The packaging is cheap and the top does not turn/open smooth nicely. Also, there is no moveable topper to stop the powder from coming out of the sifter. Also, a lot of product is lost in a powder cloud when picked up with a brush.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
Nyx is one of my all time favorite drug store brands. This face powder is amazing for mattifying your makeup look and it's great for setting your under eye concealor. I'm not crazy about using this to bake with or to kind of highlight my face like I normally do with my other face powders bt it's mainly because it's super translucent which may be a plus to others! Overall this product is great for the price!
Leslie J.
Wickenburg, AZ
If I could I would give this product no star! I have used the translucent powder twice, thinking maybe I'll give it another try and nope, still had the same results. It is very heavy, chalky, hard to blend, and just overall not a good setting powder. It seems to go all over the place instead of the wanted areas. I applied this powder with a beauty blender first and then I've tried with a small flat powder brush and it's just a horrible formula.
Torie K.
I do not like setting powder at all! Every time I would set my under eye concealer with this it would look great after immediate application, but then I noticed later while I was out there were giant white patches under my eyes where you could see I applied the powder and there were visible white clumps of it clinging to my skin. I tried using a different concealer underneath the next time I wore it and the same thing happened, really disappointing!
Celina D.
San Jose, CA
I love this powder. Perfect for a finish. I don't think it had sun protection. It leaves a shimmer and a natural finish. It is easy to apply just put some one to the under eye and ready. I would recommend
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This powder is awful don't buy it!! Not all powders r the same it collects to ur dry patches when you set you concealer or foundation. And it makes you look powdery and white especially in photos and has bad flash back. Yes this powder is cheap but you get what you pay for and that a low quality product. I'm a fan of NYX cosmetics they have a lot of good products but this is not 1 of them
Olivia C.
Watertown, MA
This product makes more of a mess then it does set my makeup. It also tends to leave my face a dry after applying. It also stays very powdery - reminds me a lot of baby powder which i personally don't like that feeling on my face. I keep trying to give it another chance because I know so many people who love it, but I just cant find myself getting to that same place with it.
Megan A.
This was a big disappoint. I have had so many mixed feelings about this product; In the beginning i hated it, but then i gave it another try later on and actually started to use it daily. THEN out of no where it started turning under my eyes stark white and settled into fine lines instead of mattifying everything. I also hate the smell of the product and the amount that is used even when you gently dip your brush in. Sometimes I have to hold my breath because it gets all in your face. Better luck next time I guess
Veronica S.
When I first tried this powder I was very disappointed. I thought it was way too powdery and hard to use.
But a few months went by and I ran out of my go to powder so I used it again and discovered that I actually love this product! If you can get past the powdery feel, it works very well to set especially concealer, and it lasts all day! I have not tested this with pictures but it is not one of my main concerns so it doesn't matter to me too much. I recommend this product to whoever needs a good under eye setting powder!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.