BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I got this because I wanted to try my hand at the baking technique and it actually works! My make up has never looked so good. I experimented one day and found out that it also makes for a great mattifying powder. If you want to turn a cream lipstick into a matte finish, just dust some of this on top of the lipstick and voila! You get a matte look, but still keep the creamy feel on your lips.
Elizabeth R.
I did not like this product. I felt that first of all there was so little product in there. Then once applied it was too light and gave me flashback in pictures.
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I was using Cover girl's Professional Loose powder. I will be going back to that for sure. This NYX powder leaves a weird finish. I can see patches of it throughout the day. I was driving in the car and looked in the pull down window and I could see patches of white. I would blend it throughout the day and it would keep happening. I would not repurchase this.
Karen P.
wahiawa
This wasn’t so great on me because I’m not light skin, every time I apply this it shows the white color. I was just probably putting it wrong or too much powder.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
As a fairly cheap powder, it does a pretty good job of setting your makeup with a matte finish. You have to be careful of applying too much or it might leave white spots in certain lighting (always double check in natural light!) and can make skin look a bit dry. I've tried it under eyes and it wasn't so great for baking. In general though, great for mattifying and you can't beat that price.
Regina S.
It set my face nicely and stopped my undereye circles from wrinkling, but it would break up all of the concealers I tried to use with it and had major flashback.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I adored this to set my foundation. It's a translucent powder where a little goes a long way. I noticed if I applied to much it could look powdery but I've yet to find something better to set my foundation with. I even started using it under my foundation and it made my foundation stick to my skin better. It made my foundation stay put a lot longer/better than it would have without. For the price it's a very good product.
Lindsey W.
Douglasville, GA
This product is just okay. It worked in a pinch when I ran out of my itcosmetics powder. It didn't compare at all to my normal powder. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Brooke M.
Chester, VA
Great translucent powder, my all time go to when I bake my face. This could be more pigmented, but this is the best drugstore finishing/ translucent powder that I have used.
Amanda H.
I love the finished look and feel this product gives me, and it truly does make my makeuo look last longer. And to be honest, compared to a few higher end brands, I favor this one.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.