BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emma F.
Fort Wayne
Lightweight and works well for my under eyes and oily spots. Is very white though and sometimes can make you look whiter. Doesn’t have a smell either which is nice
Chelsea K.
Bradenton, FL
I was very disappointed in this product. The powder is just too finely milled. It was difficult to get it on both my makeup brush and beauty blender. When I applied to my face, it seemed to just fall off my face. It wouldn't stick over my concealer and foundation. It also goes everywhere. I inhaled the powder and it also burned my eyes. When some powder did stick on my face, it made me look like a ghost. You could see the powder sitting on my skin. Just terrible for me.
Elizabeth R.
I did not like this product. I felt that first of all there was so little product in there. Then once applied it was too light and gave me flashback in pictures.
Regina S.
It set my face nicely and stopped my undereye circles from wrinkling, but it would break up all of the concealers I tried to use with it and had major flashback.
Karen P.
wahiawa
This wasn’t so great on me because I’m not light skin, every time I apply this it shows the white color. I was just probably putting it wrong or too much powder.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
As a fairly cheap powder, it does a pretty good job of setting your makeup with a matte finish. You have to be careful of applying too much or it might leave white spots in certain lighting (always double check in natural light!) and can make skin look a bit dry. I've tried it under eyes and it wasn't so great for baking. In general though, great for mattifying and you can't beat that price.
Rebecca S.
I love using this product. I love a Matt finish and It works wonderfully. It is easy to apply, although I do prefer the pact version. I have combination skin and this does not dry my skin out or give me a shine.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I adored this to set my foundation. It's a translucent powder where a little goes a long way. I noticed if I applied to much it could look powdery but I've yet to find something better to set my foundation with. I even started using it under my foundation and it made my foundation stick to my skin better. It made my foundation stay put a lot longer/better than it would have without. For the price it's a very good product.
Megan P.
I liked this product and it is perfect for baking and setting under eye concealer. It was a very fine powder and it was easy to apply. It kept my makeup in place but the only down side is once the powder had been wiped off I do notice a white sheen especially when I take flash photos. This is also the case with NYX banana powder. Overall good product if you really don't care about the flashback
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I got this because I wanted to try my hand at the baking technique and it actually works! My make up has never looked so good. I experimented one day and found out that it also makes for a great mattifying powder. If you want to turn a cream lipstick into a matte finish, just dust some of this on top of the lipstick and voila! You get a matte look, but still keep the creamy feel on your lips.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.