BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Olivia B.
O Fallon, MO
I LOVE this setting powder. Definitely the best I've tried, and I love that this brand is available at target. I have super oily skin and this stuff keeps my face oil-free through long shifts at a bar. It's honestly a miracle product for me, since I don't have time to touch up my makeup and need to look good at my job. Yas NYX! ūüĎćūüĎćūüĎć
Katharine K.
Hereford
will not every buy again. it set my makeup i guess, and in the process dried my skin out and created a flashback that had me looking like casper the friendly ghost.
Corinne S.
Savannah, GA
Live by this stuff! It is my favorite setting power, it is great at making foundation less stick and reducing oil and fairly cheap. I buy this in bulk and use it everyday.
Liza A.
Utah
It leaves a white cast on my skin and settles into fine lines & dry patches. I personally was not a fan. It seems to make certain foundations look thick/overdone too.
Emily G.
Mount Joy, PA
Always use this as a daily makeup routine it always sets my make up and removes all the oily on my face keeps my makeup looking fresh and is very easy to apply however smell is strong when applying not once settled In tho
Danielle R.
Excellent product. Leaves my face feeling silky. Two things I didn't like about this product is that it gives you a white kickback with flash photography & I wish more product came in the jar. Seems to go really fast.
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is a miracle powder! It finishes a look so nicely no matter if I am going relatively fresh-faced or if I've done my full war paint. It absorbs oil for a long time. I don't know how well it would work for folks with really dark skin, though it applies sheer on light to medium-dark tones. The only thing I don't like is in the packaging design - I frequently get too much powder in the upper part of the pot & have a tough time getting only what I need. Overall, I'm a big fan!
Mylinda J.
Franklin Sq, NY
DO NOT purchase!! It smells, looks, and performs awful!! leaves a white cast that is totally unavoidable!! the only time i see this working is for special fx makeup!
Kayla G.
This product is great, milled so finely that is just applies seamlessly, it is great for baking as well as setting your face. I would recommendo this, it compares nicely to make up forever loose setting powder.
Gabriela D.
Great for baking your face!!it is very easy to apply and gives good results in the end. It's good for oily skin and helps look matte & it keeps my makeup in all day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.