BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Caitlain W.
Sheboygan, WI
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. I like how this powder looks later in the day. It does a nice job at mattifying and setting makeup and under eye concealer/highlight. But, I am not impressed with the color on this powder. It is suppose to be a translucent powder. But honestly I look like a vampire after I apply this. I have very light skin to begin with and I STILL look pasty after I apply this. It does get better once I spray my face with a setting spray to soak up all the excess powder, and then fully turns translucent after a while on my face. But overall, I'd choose something else unless I'm in a pinch.
Ellarose C.
Sacramento, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This powder helps keep my oily skin at bay all day long. I have never had a problem with flashback like most drugstore setting powders. Definitely worth the $10
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH
This is my new favorite product to put on after my foundation. My face gets oily after a few hours of having makeup on but after using this finishing powder, I don't have any oil problems all day! I am very impressed because this makeup is a very reasonable price and with me not being familiar with the brand, it is not causing any breakouts! I love being shine free and not wiping my makeup off within a few hours by being so oily.
Chelsey B.
I LOVE this setting powder! Before I came across this product, I always used the Makeup Forever setting powder. I will never go back, considering this is a dupe. The only slight difference is that this powder feels a little more grainy, however it does not cause the flash back when flash photography is used unlike the Makeup Forever setting powder does.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Bought this at walmart has no smell to it and the powder is really white it. Applies nicely but i did notice that after taking it off you can still see it on the skin and mot good with flash photography
Montana S.
Jacksonville, FL
Very disappointed in this. I used a damp beauty blender to apply (like I always do) and it clumped up like crazy and took off all of my undereye make up! Foundation and concealer. I wore it for the first time on Halloween and the flashback in the pictures were horrible. It ruined a lot of pictures for the night. I wouldn't recommend this. The $4 translucent powder from elf served me WAY better
Keneatha L.
Pikeville, KY
Nyx is one of my absolute favorite brands on the market. They always cease to amaze me! I have tried many finishing powders and nothing sets my makeup like this one!
Pa Y.
I dont like! Its messy and I mean really messy. The mineral is superrrr light weight though like air light and super soft!!! Just alot of fall out flying all over the place. Another thing is when I applied it on and no matter how well I blend as soon as I take a selfie WITH FLASH on... I have a streak of white powder on my face where I applied the product!!! I really want to love it as its super light weight and feel sooo ultra soft!
Maggie S.
By far my favorite powder I've tried. It's lightweight and doesn't give a cakey finish. I have heard it gives flashback, but I never use flash photography so that doesn't matter to me very much. My one complaint is that you don't get a whole lot of powder so it goes pretty fast. I don't think the amount you get is quite worth the price, but I like it enough that I will repurchase it until I find something I like more.
Corinne S.
Savannah, GA
Live by this stuff! It is my favorite setting power, it is great at making foundation less stick and reducing oil and fairly cheap. I buy this in bulk and use it everyday.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.