BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alexa B.
De Queen, AR
Definitely amazing! You don't have to use it on your everyday makeup look but this stuff I continuously use on my makeup. It makes it last all day and makes my face look so soft!!
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
personally this product is an absolute no. saw it in the store and wanted to try something new and had visioned it working out and being a great product but after many, MANY uses trying to make it work i finally just said i was done with it. it's got a really odd smell which makes it worse. i know everyone is different but i would not recommend this product to anyone. hey, maybe someone out there loves it but i legit tried everything to make it work and it was just a huge fail.
Tyra G.
Love this product for a use other than directed. Great dupe for It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk Hd Powder (save $10!) . I'm very oily and found that this worked as a great finishing powder! It kept me matte for hours... BUT I noticed terrible flashback and had to put the product to rest. Recently I put the product under my foundation and on top of primer to hide my pores and it works wonderfully! I now love it again 😊 plus it gives my makeup a bit longer wear.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love this product. I tried this powder originally because of all the great reviews I had read & also because NYX is one of my favorite brands. It works so well! It keeps my makeup in place and also controls my oily skin. Honestly I would say this works just as well as a high end powder, if not better & it's a fraction of the cost! I'm also really pale, so it's impossible for a powder to be to light for my face, they're typically too dark, but this is perfect. I will definitely continue using this product and will recommend it to anyone looking for a good affordable translucent powder.
Chelsey B.
I LOVE this setting powder! Before I came across this product, I always used the Makeup Forever setting powder. I will never go back, considering this is a dupe. The only slight difference is that this powder feels a little more grainy, however it does not cause the flash back when flash photography is used unlike the Makeup Forever setting powder does.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Great product for setting your face overall. I could not use to set my under eyes, it was not a finely milled powder, so it just made me look really dry and gave me alligator eyes.
Brianna W.
houston
great product. I love how it looks and feels on my skin. Keeps makeup in place everyday. Semi sun protection but not really any at all. Has a natural finish to it. I would purchase again.
Ellarose C.
Sacramento, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This powder helps keep my oily skin at bay all day long. I have never had a problem with flashback like most drugstore setting powders. Definitely worth the $10
Kristy T.
Middletown, OH
This is my new favorite product to put on after my foundation. My face gets oily after a few hours of having makeup on but after using this finishing powder, I don't have any oil problems all day! I am very impressed because this makeup is a very reasonable price and with me not being familiar with the brand, it is not causing any breakouts! I love being shine free and not wiping my makeup off within a few hours by being so oily.
Caitlain W.
Sheboygan, WI
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. I like how this powder looks later in the day. It does a nice job at mattifying and setting makeup and under eye concealer/highlight. But, I am not impressed with the color on this powder. It is suppose to be a translucent powder. But honestly I look like a vampire after I apply this. I have very light skin to begin with and I STILL look pasty after I apply this. It does get better once I spray my face with a setting spray to soak up all the excess powder, and then fully turns translucent after a while on my face. But overall, I'd choose something else unless I'm in a pinch.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.