BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Christina B.
Floydada, TX
Works well. It blends easy and I find my makeup stays better after using it. I just hate all the "dust" it puts in the air. I have to make sure to tap tap tap my power brush
Julia M.
Do not recommend it. I totally regret buying it because it does show once you take a photo with flash & it doesn't not blend out or come off. It also makes your skin very dry.
S M.
I wasn't too happy on this powder since it gives major flashback and smells awful. It did give me a matte finish but it was very sheer I wouldn't waste my money again.
Sara S.
Old Hickory, TN
This is a great setting powder.  It goes on smooth and doesn't make you look ghostly.  I think it would be great for all skin types.  Helps keep shine at bay and is easy to apply with a brush or a puff.
Max V.
Leaves my face very matte. Easy to apply. I don't think it has any UV protection though. It is very fine so it doesn't leave my face looking pale. It has a matte dismiss as I said. I would recommend to my friends.
Randielynn T.
Pharr, TX
I love this!!! I got it in my ipsy bag and girls let me tell you that this has been a life saver. I hate powders because it always leaves your skin looking cracked and old but this one doesn't!! It blends so well
Taleah W.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very good product I found it very useful but there are a few points that I should make. This product is very good in day. Yes only the day. If you decide to go out with your friends and you will be somewhere where it's dark like a party , just make sure you're not using flash for your photos otherwise this will give you a
Unpleasant light spot or spots on your face or where ever you applied
This product therefore the product
Gets 4 stars.
Cassandra G.
#contest

I have a cute little travel size of the pressed version, of this setting powder. While, yes, it will flash back if you're heavy handed, it's not a bad product. It's almost a dupe of MUFE's HD setting powder. I'll usually throw this little guy in my purse, for quick touch-ups, on the go. It's a great value. I recommend this if you're looking for a good dupe, or an affordable setting powder.
Summer S.
Portland, OR
This was a total miss for me. I was excited to try this especially after opening it up and seeing how finely milled the powder was. I went in with this to set/bake my under eyes and it completely ruined my face makeup. This instantly made my concealer darken and then it left a super white cast over the top. The flash back was horrible. And not only that but it wouldn't blend out whatsoever. I ended up throwing this away because it was that awful
Greta E.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is awesome. I love the way it applies to my face and stays all day. I feel fresh even after putting on a full face of makeup. Definitely worth the purchase.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.