BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sara S.
Old Hickory, TN
This is a great setting powder.  It goes on smooth and doesn't make you look ghostly.  I think it would be great for all skin types.  Helps keep shine at bay and is easy to apply with a brush or a puff.
Angela V.
I love NYX but I can't stand this powder. It's very finely milled, yet I found a few larger, grainy chunks in mine. The rest that was milled properly was exceedingly....powdery, but not in the right way. Even just opening the lid would send a puff of powder flying. And it has a weird smell. It's been a while since I've used this product so I can't describe the smell exactly, but it's enough that more than a year later, I would recognize it immediately.
Fe J.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great finishing powder. The packaging is very nice and compact. A little goes a long way with this product specially if you have dry skin. It does a fantastic job in giving that nice matte finish while giving some beautiful highlights for that camera ready look. I have found that the best way for me to apply it is under my foundation instead of on top. Yes, it's not what is taught, but I find that the finish is far superior that way.
Nicole S.
Greensboro, NC
Nyx is my go to brand for my everyday makeup. This powder is awesome for a day where you will be on the go and active because it really sets your makeup and it will not move!
Sonia Z.
Salinas, CA
This product is okay. I never place it right on top of concealer, I place a layer of a lite prouder then this setting powder because if not it leaves my skin look patchy.
Greta E.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is awesome. I love the way it applies to my face and stays all day. I feel fresh even after putting on a full face of makeup. Definitely worth the purchase.
Courtney C.
Milwaukee, WI
Not sure this setting power really does anything in terms of setting my makeup. It is easy to apply, but you have to make sure you blend it well or your face looks washed out. Not very translucent!
Max V.
Leaves my face very matte. Easy to apply. I don't think it has any UV protection though. It is very fine so it doesn't leave my face looking pale. It has a matte dismiss as I said. I would recommend to my friends.
Summer S.
Portland, OR
This was a total miss for me. I was excited to try this especially after opening it up and seeing how finely milled the powder was. I went in with this to set/bake my under eyes and it completely ruined my face makeup. This instantly made my concealer darken and then it left a super white cast over the top. The flash back was horrible. And not only that but it wouldn't blend out whatsoever. I ended up throwing this away because it was that awful
Cassandra G.
#contest

I have a cute little travel size of the pressed version, of this setting powder. While, yes, it will flash back if you're heavy handed, it's not a bad product. It's almost a dupe of MUFE's HD setting powder. I'll usually throw this little guy in my purse, for quick touch-ups, on the go. It's a great value. I recommend this if you're looking for a good dupe, or an affordable setting powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.