BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I don't like this powder. The texture of it is really grainy. It isn't smooth and finely milled, it feels weird. It does blend out easily and doesn't leave your face visibly white to the naked eye. I also get greasy after using it too even if I use products that keep me mostly matte throughout the day, adding this on top makes me shiny after a while. I haven't done a flash picture test. Don't recommend for oily skin, not sure how dry skin people like it though.
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
Very, very messy, but perfect! You have to be careful about how much you apply the darker your skin is, but it feels very light on the skin and sets without allowing creasing.
Marita F.
This is my go-to setting powder. I've used other higher end setting powders and none of them have done a better job than the NYX one. I apply it with a kabuki brush after my foundation, concealer, contour, etc are in place and just give my face and overall dusting pressing in lightly. It makes my makeup stay all day long and keeps it matte as well. I've even gone for runs with this on and its kept my foundation from melting.
Master o.
Horrible Horrible Horrible. This setting powder with tarte shape tape concealer makes where ever you put the product darker then what it actually is. I have VERY pale skin so when I use these together it makes my skid VERY VERY orange.
Chanse N.
glendale
I used this product for the first time when I had a dance show and forgot my powder at home. This product kept my makeup in place and didn’t look harsh under the stage lights
Absa G.
Portland
I do like the product.I use the L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal with it,but it's on and off with me it sometimes comes off easily when I brush it away and sometimes it doesn't which leaves my skin to look ashy
Jasmine H.
Youngstown, OH
I purchased this once! I’m still using it! For my skin it has a matte finish and sometimes it has a shimmery finish because I have combo skin! It set okay for me!
Calla C.
Fort Carson , CO
It melts right into your concealer. The only down side is that the container doesn’t really have that much product but it works so well I’m keeping it at 5 stars
Christina B.
Floydada, TX
Works well. It blends easy and I find my makeup stays better after using it. I just hate all the "dust" it puts in the air. I have to make sure to tap tap tap my power brush
S M.
I wasn't too happy on this powder since it gives major flashback and smells awful. It did give me a matte finish but it was very sheer I wouldn't waste my money again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.