BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Hayley R.
San Francisco, CA
Rivals makeup forever hd powder from what I understand. However I think I'm just biased and do not like powder. Gets too Cakey and pale even if it's translucent and very fine
Sophia H.
I use this powder to set my whole face after liquid foundation and then I use it to bake my face. After I finish baking, my makeup is left looking absolutely flawless! Love it.
laurel P.
Goes on white so you can see where u have it them becomes very translucent. It mattens your face so you don't look oily and if it gets Ik n anything a simple shake and it's off
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
This is a good everyday setting powder especially when you can’t justify spending a ton on your work or errand running make up. It gets the job done but nothing super amazing to outdo more expensive brands.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
I bought this because I wanted an extremely fine, translucent powder. I love almost all of NYX's makeup that I've tried so I grabbed this. It was about $11 at my local CVS and there's I believe .23 ounces in it. I think that's a little pricey for a drugstore brand. It does come off a little white even if you use very little. It did make my face matte and less cakey than some other powders but it doesn't help the foundation set longer. My other, cheaper powder that has way more product lasted hours longer than this. It's also extremely messy no matter how you open it. I wouldn't repurchase it at all but I'll use it until it's empty.
Gabriela P.
It sets don't get me wrong but it doesn't really help my fine lines under my eyes. It emphasizes my fine lines more and any beauty guru knows that the whole point in make up its so that your imperfections won't show much
Alexis A.
I have used this product for a past couple years and have found it to be awesome! It definitely holds up against its higher end competitors and I love that it is cruelty free!!
Victoria L.
Oxnard, CA
It's an ok powder. Would definitely not use it to bake since there is severe flashback. Also when baking can leave skin very patchy and is difficult to dust off with a brush
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love this setting powder so much! It makes my face looks so smooth and soft. It doesn’t leave my skin looking dry or patchy. It is so finely milled. It’s definitely worth the buy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Talia M.
Standard setting powder. The packaging is cheap, though, so I lost a lot of the product trying to get it out. It kept my makeup in place for several hours but faded eventually.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.