BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Abby J.
Irving, TX
This works very well. Does leave a slight white cast though so if you are a darker skin color this might not be a good fit for you. Also not crazy about the smell
Madeline M.
Allen Park, MI
I really had high hopes for this product because I love NYX so much but it gives really bad flash back. Plus, it makes my foundation look really weird and cakey.
Alexandria G.
Canby, OR
Works wonders on the oiliest of skin. Sometimes I’ll just sweep it over my face on no makeup days to even it out and it’s so lightweight you don’t even notice it
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This product was ok for me. I have other products that I like more so I don’t gravitate to it often. I do find it to be a bit heavy for my skin and my preferences
Akrita L.
No reason to spend $40 on brand name translucent powder; this one does the job. So adorable and it sets undereyes and other highlighter areas incredibly. Could not ask for a more affordable and effective product
Colby C.
Has a very nice finish and is decent at controlling oil. It is a bit drying at first and if you use too much it can emphasise fine lines but with just the right amount looks great.
Laikyn G.
Flashback is terrible in photos but in normal lighting it looks pretty smooth. But not worth it honestly! You can get better colorless powders for the same price !
Daisy G.
It gives a good glowing touch!! The texture of this product is powder and it applies well onto the face. After it's applied the finish touching is amazing!! I love this product!!
Brianna C.
Wrentham, MA
I use this to set my concealer, and you can't even tell I'm wearing any. I press it into my skin with a damp beauty blender and do other parts of my routine before wiping away the excess powder. It blends in effortlessly because of its sheerness.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Only recently have I started expanding my makeup kit, I'm a fashion and portrait photographer and chose this powder to set my models' makeup. I like the universality of this product, it leaves no white residue nor settles in the lines of the skin. I use it to set concealer and on my T-zone. It's quite long lasting, I never use it more than once. Very finely milled, vanishes to nothing but mattifies the skin beautifully. So light but gets the job done. Be careful not to open in strong a/c :) best one I've tried.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.