BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This product was ok for me. I have other products that I like more so I don’t gravitate to it often. I do find it to be a bit heavy for my skin and my preferences
Fay C.
This finish powder was alright yes it leaves your face looking flawless but had a lot of flashbacks every time I’ll take a selfie lol my face looked super white!
Terri M.
Macon, GA
I'm not crazy about this product only because it makes my dark ski tone look chalky. I have had it for a while and barely use it because of the finish it leaves.
Natalya L.
I did not like it I am big on taking photos in general to be prepared for one. And this gave major flashback. Especially under the eyes so I do not recommend it.
Holli W.
Inman, SC
This is a great finishing powder that keeps my foundation in place all day even with my oily skin. This is great if you are looking for an affordable setting powder for oily skin.
Alexandria G.
Canby, OR
Works wonders on the oiliest of skin. Sometimes I’ll just sweep it over my face on no makeup days to even it out and it’s so lightweight you don’t even notice it
Madeline M.
Allen Park, MI
I really had high hopes for this product because I love NYX so much but it gives really bad flash back. Plus, it makes my foundation look really weird and cakey.
Leah R.
Hazleton, PA
This product was a flop for me. It goes on nicely but enhanced my dry skin. Has a matte finish and felt cakey on my skin. Flash back was strong from this product . I won't buy again !
Cecilia M.
I liked this product however if you’re more of a tan skin tone I would suggest not using this for your under eyes because it does give really bad flash back, it makes it look like your under eyes are reflective.
Laikyn G.
Flashback is terrible in photos but in normal lighting it looks pretty smooth. But not worth it honestly! You can get better colorless powders for the same price !
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.