BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amy F.
Big Sky
A great powder for baking and touch ups! I typically apply with a sponge and let sit for a few minutes before brushing it off. Keeps my makeup on without creasing!
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This works wonders with the Naked Skin foundation it is so wonderful leaves soft set foundation ready for the next step or just to finish it off. It works wonders!
Tammy H.
I used the translucent finishing powder just to set everything and make sure to minimize shine. I think it did what it needed to do and provided a natural finish that did not sink into my face.
Rosie G.
Lehigh acres, FL
This product is horrible. I dislike it because it still stays on the skin even when brushed off. When taking photos it looks like you have a white mask. I don't recommend
Viridiana G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I really like the mattifying, it just has the worst flashback in pictures ! I mix it in with a yellow/orange setting powder to get rid of some of that whiteness !
Kree D.
Knox, IN
No good. All of these drug store is powders are so bad. They all remove foundation from underneath it and of course with any hd powder the flashback if from hell.
yanibel P.
Staten Island, NY
I like this powder cause i dont look like a gost when i take pictures with my phone lols it doesn’t give you that horrible flashbacks!! Totally recommend you this
Katie E.
Anchorage
I am a fan!
I was surprised by how much this powder works. It is lightweight, with an amazing setting power. The quality of this product makes it way under priced.
Ruby S.
Kennewick
Good finishing powder. It does feel pretty silky on the skin which I’m not sure if it’s my favorite but it works really well and keeps your makeup looking good. It’s also really inexpensive
Katie M.
Thompson Fls, MT
Love this stuff for hot weather. Keeps my shiny forehead matte looking. Just gotta be careful with storage and avoid storing it on its side (gets everywhere haha)!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.