BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this product! I usually buy MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder, and I would say this NYX Studio Finishing Powder is just as good at well over half the price. I absolutely LOVE Nyx products and my wallet loves them even more. Very affordable while still having decent quality! I have VERY oily skin and this powder is wonderful for that! I can wear this all day and not have a problem. It works for any skin tone as well, which I LOVE! So if you're doing makeovers for your friends this will work for everyone! I definitely highly recommend this product.
Kim M.
Cherryville, NC
I was a first time user and was some what satisfied. I didn't really see it working like it's suppose too. Not sure if I was using it right or not. Cheap product!
Amy F.
Big Sky
A great powder for baking and touch ups! I typically apply with a sponge and let sit for a few minutes before brushing it off. Keeps my makeup on without creasing!
paola o.
Lake worth, FL
This product provides a mate finish I use a wet beauty blender to use it works perfectly I just don't like that it feels to heavy on my skin I guess that's just me
Natalie B.
Harrison, OH
This is good for a few hours of coverage. Definitely need to take with you if you're looking for more long lasting coverage. But, for the price you can't beat it!!
Mary K.
Jeffersonville
Love love love this! I use it to set my makeup all day long! Great for baking and setting liquid foundation under your eyes especially...sets clear and never cakes! Money well spent
Adrianna W.
The flashback on this powder is HORRIBLE. I feel like I have to do so much extra/unnecessary blending just to not look like Casper. I'll use it till I'm out, but I'm not buying this again.
Tammy H.
I used the translucent finishing powder just to set everything and make sure to minimize shine. I think it did what it needed to do and provided a natural finish that did not sink into my face.
jessica B.
Greer, SC
It is translucent and isn’t too white but it isn’t the best if you have naturally oily skin. It looked great for about an hour but after that I had to keep reapplying it all day.
Viridiana G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I really like the mattifying, it just has the worst flashback in pictures ! I mix it in with a yellow/orange setting powder to get rid of some of that whiteness !
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.