BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rachael F.
South Whitley, IN
I use the pressed powder version which isn't listed here for some reason but I haven't had any issues with it causing my foundation to cake up or give me flashback.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like this finisheing powder. i love loose powders. its a white powder (not yellow or beige) and works nocely on the skin and is affordable but is not my favorite.
April T.
Not a fan if this at all it just doesnt work well with my skin type (oily).I used this twice with no luck and ended uo throwing it out.won't buy again or recommend.
Kitzen P.
Light and super fine. Great for photos but I’d not use it daily. In certain light, it can accentuate your “pale”. For photos it is amazing, though. You look poreless.
Kiana K.
Chicago , IL
I didn't really like this finishing powder I felt like it dried on my skin. My skin looked flaky and it almost made it look stained white in places I applied it. Will not be using again.
Aurora B.
Corvallis, OR
Easy to apply and doesn't change the color of your foundation. I think next time I may opt to try a pressed powder just because it's more compact and would fit in my makeup bag more easily. But I definitely recommend this product!
Kayla F.
Highland Hgts, KY
The product is very white, and it says it's for all skin tones but it gives me flash back and I can see the white cast on my face when I apply it. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this product! I usually buy MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder, and I would say this NYX Studio Finishing Powder is just as good at well over half the price. I absolutely LOVE Nyx products and my wallet loves them even more. Very affordable while still having decent quality! I have VERY oily skin and this powder is wonderful for that! I can wear this all day and not have a problem. It works for any skin tone as well, which I LOVE! So if you're doing makeovers for your friends this will work for everyone! I definitely highly recommend this product.
jessica B.
Greer, SC
It is translucent and isn’t too white but it isn’t the best if you have naturally oily skin. It looked great for about an hour but after that I had to keep reapplying it all day.
Tammy H.
I used the translucent finishing powder just to set everything and make sure to minimize shine. I think it did what it needed to do and provided a natural finish that did not sink into my face.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.