BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Leanne D.
I'm not the biggest fan of setting powders in the first place but the power was not for me. This powder went everywhere and it really didn't do anything at all except make my skin dry.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
I am not a huge fan of this. Glad it was only a cheap finishing powder because for the price it goes on like I'm putting Chalk on my face. Definitely won't buy again
McKenna D.
Folsom, PA
This powder is good for the price. It works for baking, and has a silky feel. It stays for a while, but the packaging is so bulky and bad that powder goes everywhere and my lid got stuck.
Rachel G.
Montgomery
Pretty decent product. Great quality for the money. You do get flashback with it, so I wouldn’t recommend wearing it somewhere where a lot of pictures will be taken.
Sara L.
Love NYX finishing powder. It maintains and finalizes my look taking away any oil spots. It's the only finishing powder I've used so I can't compare with other brands
🥀Izzy L.
Metairie,LA
This product creates a smooth finish and looks great. However it has a distinct smell of fog machine. It also reflects in direct white light. Such as camera flashes.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Cannot live without this finishing powder I am Soo in love with it. It's easily takes away shine helps bake tour face when needed and is amazing for a finishing touch
Julia C.
Tucson, AZ
Great setting powder as long as you aren't taking photos with flash. This powder gives horrible flashback and you can't always tell unless you check in the right lighting.
Kitzen P.
Light and super fine. Great for photos but I’d not use it daily. In certain light, it can accentuate your “pale”. For photos it is amazing, though. You look poreless.
Aurora B.
Corvallis, OR
Easy to apply and doesn't change the color of your foundation. I think next time I may opt to try a pressed powder just because it's more compact and would fit in my makeup bag more easily. But I definitely recommend this product!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.