BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gabi S.
Atlanta
This powder works pretty well, my only dilemma was that I was never able to pack it on thick to bake my face. It stays on all day and gives you a smooth everlasting look.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
I originally rated this powder 5/5 and I still am trying to figure out why. I repurchased this product a few weeks back and it is one of the worst powders I've ever tried. If you want to use this for baking your face, good luck, because the powder literally goes all over you and all over everything else near you. The powder has a strong scent when opened and it's not easy to apply. When baking, you have to hurry up and get it off as quick as possible, because if you don't it will be patchy all over your face. I would not recommend this product.
Claudia G.
Omaha
I set my makeup for work with this finishing powder and my makeup stays on for pretty much my whole shift. I really enjoy this product and would definitely recommend!
Desirae M.
I have repurchased this again and again. I definitely do see a difference under my eyes when I wear this there is less creasing and it also controls oil on my forehead.
Taylor M.
three bridges
HATE HATE HATE. Do NOT buy this setting powder. It leaves your under eyes so chalky. Also, the flashback is insane! It also dries out your skin so badly. I would never buy this again. I don’t recommend it for anyone.
Ashley W.
Lexington , KY
Love this setting powder a little really goes a long way it gets the job done for a great price I let it set for less then 5 mins and it really does make a difference
Jillian L.
I like to throw this on if i noticed I’m a little bit oily and just want to touch up my makeup or if i know I’m going to be taking pictures where I’m going I️ll add it for a more flawless finish
Juliette M.
I didn't like this very much.. it felt like I put corn starch on my face, it exaggerated texture, and it didn't sit well on my face.. I don't think I'd buy this again
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
If you are wearing this out during the day and your not taking any photos it’s perfect but if your out at night Snapchatting or taking cute pics the flashback is horrible.
Leanne D.
I'm not the biggest fan of setting powders in the first place but the power was not for me. This powder went everywhere and it really didn't do anything at all except make my skin dry.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.