BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chloe R.
Elk River, MN
This is a pretty good setting powder! It definitely does a great job filling in fine lines and creases and keeping your concealer put. It does leave a bit of a white cast.
Natalia V.
I thought this powder was great until a flash photography was taken. All the powder from my face was seen in the photo and made me look extremely white. Do not purchase.
Mari B.
Not a big fan of this. Used it as a setting powder and although it does the trick I found it to be a little cakey and has pretty bad flashback. Will not be repurchasing
Casey A.
Average setting powder. I do not use it to bake, it looks too heavy but using a big powder brush lightly all over face is good! And inexpensive which is always a plus!
Jay M.
Used this powder to set my foundation, it works well for controlling oil and shine. It leaves a silky finish only con is how powdery it is and goes all over the place.
Savannah O.
I did not like this product. It didn't work for baking at all. It also gave me flash back in photos. I wouldn't recommend this powder. However, I do really love their pressed powder.
Amyra K.
roxboro
Great. Only downfall is if you flip the can over and flip I️t back and open I️t. IT SPILLS EVERYWHERE but it’s a nice finish and lasts all day. It’s fair on oily skin.
Gabrielle J.
Keeps me matte and smooooth all day! I have somewhat dry skin so I only use a dusting and it doesn’t make my skin flaky! I like using a super fluffy brush to apply it!
Chelsea S.
TAMPA
this powder is great for "baking" the under eye area as well as the whole face. the price is great and the packaging isn't too messy. fine powder is easy to use and apply
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this setting powder cause it's super affordable and my under eye doesn't crease at all after i used it. Doesn't give you that harsh feeling and it last all day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.