BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tiffany P.
Laurens, SC
I have used this foundation plenty of times. Sometimes when I’ve wanted to make sure my skin looks good for pictures, and other times when I just want an extra clean, polished look for the day!
Natalia V.
I thought this powder was great until a flash photography was taken. All the powder from my face was seen in the photo and made me look extremely white. Do not purchase.
Marie S.
Tampa, FL
I like this powder bc it doesn't just sit on your face and cake up and get into pores. It's very light and dusty. A little goes a long way. Not expensive and can be found at target.
Chloe R.
Elk River, MN
This is a pretty good setting powder! It definitely does a great job filling in fine lines and creases and keeping your concealer put. It does leave a bit of a white cast.
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
It’s okay. I only use it during the summer cause that’s when I’m the most oily. It does leave my face looking matte but you really have to blend it well so you do not look white.
Mari B.
Not a big fan of this. Used it as a setting powder and although it does the trick I found it to be a little cakey and has pretty bad flashback. Will not be repurchasing
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this setting powder cause it's super affordable and my under eye doesn't crease at all after i used it. Doesn't give you that harsh feeling and it last all day.
Amyra K.
roxboro
Great. Only downfall is if you flip the can over and flip I️t back and open I️t. IT SPILLS EVERYWHERE but it’s a nice finish and lasts all day. It’s fair on oily skin.
Stevie P.
I couldn't decide between a 2 and 3 star... more like 2.5. This powder is an ok powder..I use it to set my under eyes, but you have to be so careful because it has a luminescence to it but not in a good glowy skin way... more like a big white sheen under your eyes way. like the red carpet mishaps. Even though It doesn't have a white flashback, it does somewhat in the daylight. It works ok,. but also makes my skin super powdery. even with a tiny bit. I had heard it was a knockoff of the mufe one.. but upon using both... just no. not even close.
Jay M.
Used this powder to set my foundation, it works well for controlling oil and shine. It leaves a silky finish only con is how powdery it is and goes all over the place.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.