BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Shawnay D.
This finishing powder is ok.I didnt like when i Rook picture it showed like I had white spots under my eyes.Even when i Blended it very well.Its ok.But I've tried better.
Jenny B.
I'm a big fan of the NYX HD Studio Translucent Setting Powder, I decided to get it on a whim while in Target to add to my makeup bag and I'm happy that I did. It sets my foundation, contour, concealer, and blush as well as it gives my skin a flawless matte look. It is affordable because of the fact that you only need a dusting or two per day, it will last. I did not used to use a setting powder but now that I do, I can tell a difference in my makeup look; it looks a lot more finished. I definitely recommend trying this product. There are some really good NYX offerings, this one of the best to try.
Kaity F.
Morgantown
I like this product a lot but I gave it four stars because the flashback can get pretty rough in photos, especially at night time. It does keep my make up in place and doesn’t look cakey at all.
Peyton S.
Graniteville, SC
Great translucent powder but it has a ton of fallout because it is so finely milled. Doesn't leave a white cast to the face and leaves the skin matte for most of the day.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
This worked better for me than I thought that it would. I have oily skin and the texture and formula worked out great for me. Lightweight and gave a nice polished finish.
Bailey C.
Rochester, MN
While I still use this everyday, I'm searching for a new product. This is good for all over the face to set foundation but I would not recommend it for the under eye if you are trying to brighten that area. It sets it well and prevents creasing. I always put on my concealer to highlight and am happy with the brightness and then put this on top and it makes it darker and I don't like that very much. Also while it does the job, I just personally would prefer a pressed powder because this can get all over and isn't fun to accidentally breath in.
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
It’s okay. I only use it during the summer cause that’s when I’m the most oily. It does leave my face looking matte but you really have to blend it well so you do not look white.
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
I use this almost everyday with any liquid foundation. Keeps makeup in place all day. Can be used for all skin types and doesn't make you look like a ghost in photos. I will buy again for sure.
NG M.
Marysville, CA
I bought this to see if it's a dupe for the Makeup forever HD & it's not . It does its job to set , but I can still see the crease lines on my face & it doesn't look appealing. Maybe work for oily skin type.
Yiselisse P.
Sumter, SC
Este productos es uno de lo que he estado usando recientemente, me gusta el hecho de su textura, super fino el polvo perfecto hasta para hacer el famoso baking lo que no me agrada mucho es que deja una lijera mancha blanca debajo de las ojeras. Especial cuando tiras fotos.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.