BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Two words come to mind when thinking about this product: wah wah. What a disappointment, NYX is better than this. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about this product
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This setting powder is good if you don’t take pictures with flash. It leaves an awesome flashback but it’s good for helping you keep Matte for a cheap price. I personally wouldn’t purchase again.
Peyton S.
Graniteville, SC
Great translucent powder but it has a ton of fallout because it is so finely milled. Doesn't leave a white cast to the face and leaves the skin matte for most of the day.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
This worked better for me than I thought that it would. I have oily skin and the texture and formula worked out great for me. Lightweight and gave a nice polished finish.
Jenny B.
I'm a big fan of the NYX HD Studio Translucent Setting Powder, I decided to get it on a whim while in Target to add to my makeup bag and I'm happy that I did. It sets my foundation, contour, concealer, and blush as well as it gives my skin a flawless matte look. It is affordable because of the fact that you only need a dusting or two per day, it will last. I did not used to use a setting powder but now that I do, I can tell a difference in my makeup look; it looks a lot more finished. I definitely recommend trying this product. There are some really good NYX offerings, this one of the best to try.
Shawnay D.
This finishing powder is ok.I didnt like when i Rook picture it showed like I had white spots under my eyes.Even when i Blended it very well.Its ok.But I've tried better.
Brandi L.
Have enjoyed usin g this product, I have tried some setting powders that cake up in the lines under my eyes and and forehead but this is such a fine powder that it blends beautifully! Love NYX!!
Kaity F.
Morgantown
I like this product a lot but I gave it four stars because the flashback can get pretty rough in photos, especially at night time. It does keep my make up in place and doesn’t look cakey at all.
Fox B.
Boise, ID
Faaaavorite finishing powder ever omg. I've tried other high end brands before that were way pricier but nothing beats NYX!! No ghostly flashback, and blends so smoothly.
Chloe R.
Elk River, MN
This is a pretty good setting powder! It definitely does a great job filling in fine lines and creases and keeping your concealer put. It does leave a bit of a white cast.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.