BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sonoma G.
The price of this product is definitely a steal, and the quality is very good. I love the natural finish it gives me. I wouldnt say it keeps your makeup in place--you'd need to use setting spray afterwards. Overall a great product.
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
If you're looking for a affordable and quality finishing powder, then this is it! I personally love this powder, it softens the rest of my makeup giving me a smooth and finished look.
Lisa S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this for my under eye after concealer I set it with this powder. It's so great it helps my concealer stay without settling in my fine lines it works great on my skin and I'm combo it have purchase this powder over 5 times it's good
vinessa c.
ive been using this recently and it does great. i have tried others that are cakey and have a backflash but so far so good.. sets nice and is translucent so no worries.. only con is that is so small but keeps everything in allday
Dashelle T.
Saint Petersburg
Although I’m a fan of NYX products, this powder was very messy and too white for my skin tone. It was easy to apply but there was tremendous flashback. I will not repurchase
Briaunna E.
fort wayne
Really satisfied with this powder. It sets my under eyes perfectly. I usually use a brush to apply it. You can also use it to set your whole face of just your oily spots. Definitely would buy again.
Erica B.
Bridgeport
I like this product. I think it keeps your make up fresh and natural looking throughout the day. This product is very affordable and would work for all types of skin. I would buy this product again.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
It helps to keep makeup set but it doest blur the makeup at all like it's supposed to. This is one of the worst products I've aquire from NYX and mind you, I love their products.
Layna L.
Baltimore
As a brown skin women it's hard to finishing product that won't make me look yellow or ashy. This product does neither and I love it! It's offered at the beauty supply store
Morganne F.
It’s not too bad. I would use this once in a while, and it would sometimes make my skin look flakey or almost cakey. But when it did look good, I enjoyed using this powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.