BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

EmmaJane C.
Macon
This product keeps your makeup on all day and it does an incredible job of mattifying and removing the oil from your face but it does have a pretty bad flashback when a photo is taken so be careful!!!!
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love this Setting powder I use it every day. It's a really silky and easy to apply. I would recommend this, it very affordable and you can buy it at any place that sells makeup
Shannon K.
This was one of the first setting powders I had ever used and maybe it's because I didn't know how to use it right or what, but I just never found anything that special about it! Plus major flash back!
Corrine N.
Salem, OR
I love this Finishing powder. It works so well. It gives a natural finish with a slight matte. It's easy to get to much on the brush and waste product but other then that it's good. I would definitely buy this again.
Tara K.
This is the only finishing powder I’ve ever used so I can’t really compare it to any others but I will say I like it. It feels great on my skin and helps set the look & make it last all throughout the day!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this product for baking. It is very finely milled, so it's extremely powdery, which is a good thing! It sets the concealer under my eyes beautifully and stays put all day. I also use it on places I get oily and it keeps me matte for a good amount of time. I also wear glasses and when I apply this to the bridge of my nose, it helps keep my makeup stay put instead of coming off onto my glasses. I knocked it down a star because it does leave a white cast, specifically underneath my eyes. I will most likely buy the Laura Mercier powder once I run out of this one.
Laura L.
Charlotte
I have the loose powered form. The texture of this powder is both soft and gritty. How that can be I don't know. But I feel like it never melts into my skin it just sits on top and looks heavy. Was not a fan.
Sonoma G.
The price of this product is definitely a steal, and the quality is very good. I love the natural finish it gives me. I wouldnt say it keeps your makeup in place--you'd need to use setting spray afterwards. Overall a great product.
vinessa c.
ive been using this recently and it does great. i have tried others that are cakey and have a backflash but so far so good.. sets nice and is translucent so no worries.. only con is that is so small but keeps everything in allday
Lisa S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this for my under eye after concealer I set it with this powder. It's so great it helps my concealer stay without settling in my fine lines it works great on my skin and I'm combo it have purchase this powder over 5 times it's good
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.