BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Schailar C.
Clovis, CA
I use this one all the time. Keeps your face looking matte all day long. I apply with a big powder brush. It applies evenly and cleanly. Great for a quick touch up during fashion shows and photo shoots.
EmmaJane C.
Macon
This product keeps your makeup on all day and it does an incredible job of mattifying and removing the oil from your face but it does have a pretty bad flashback when a photo is taken so be careful!!!!
Madeline S.
Seneca
This is currently my go to setting/finishing powder. It's not the best one out there but it is affordable and it works. It's also cruelty free, which is very important to me.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
I love this Setting powder I use it every day. It's a really silky and easy to apply. I would recommend this, it very affordable and you can buy it at any place that sells makeup
Jocellyn M.
i really love how smooth this leaves my skin after using it . the only complaint i have about it is that it is very noticeable with flash . it has extreme flashback and will have you look like a ghost
Sam S.
This is great when you put it on it seems but it sets really fast so if you don't brush it away you'll have white marks and it also has some pretty badd flashback in pictures.
Alexandra H.
Kelso , WA
I love NYX products, one of my favorite brands but I didn’t really like this setting powder, it was a little chunky and defiantly left a white cast. Wasn’t impressed with it.
Tara K.
This is the only finishing powder I’ve ever used so I can’t really compare it to any others but I will say I like it. It feels great on my skin and helps set the look & make it last all throughout the day!
Katie L.
Makes my skin look a little more pale than I’d like, but it definitely conceals my pores and fine lines. I’d recommend to anyone with fair skin, but it wouldn’t look great if your complexion is darker.
Dorca M.
New York
The finish of this product is amazing !! I’m not that much of a fan of a lot of make up but when I beat my face I make sure I use the right products and this is one of them !
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.