BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Schailar C.
Clovis, CA
I use this one all the time. Keeps your face looking matte all day long. I apply with a big powder brush. It applies evenly and cleanly. Great for a quick touch up during fashion shows and photo shoots.
Victoria C.
Good powder but can cause flashback if you’re taking photos. Helps set makeup well and I love the container it comes in. There seems to be a bit of shimmer to it as well so just something to keep in mind
Hannah A.
vancouver
This only fell off my face. The fall out is insane. It does not stick to the brush, whatsoever. I took a picture with just applying it and brushing it out. It has TERRIBLE flashback. 10/10 NOT recommend.
Brittany M.
Bremen, GA
I’m not a huge fan of this product. It has a fine, smooth texture that provides a matte finish, but seems to accentuate dryness, unevenness etc. It also has a terrible white cast with flash photography.
Tara K.
This is the only finishing powder I’ve ever used so I can’t really compare it to any others but I will say I like it. It feels great on my skin and helps set the look & make it last all throughout the day!
Madeline S.
Seneca
This is currently my go to setting/finishing powder. It's not the best one out there but it is affordable and it works. It's also cruelty free, which is very important to me.
EmmaJane C.
Macon
This product keeps your makeup on all day and it does an incredible job of mattifying and removing the oil from your face but it does have a pretty bad flashback when a photo is taken so be careful!!!!
Jocellyn M.
i really love how smooth this leaves my skin after using it . the only complaint i have about it is that it is very noticeable with flash . it has extreme flashback and will have you look like a ghost
Shannon K.
This was one of the first setting powders I had ever used and maybe it's because I didn't know how to use it right or what, but I just never found anything that special about it! Plus major flash back!
Deanndra S.
I hate to say this because I love NYX but this powder is awful! It left my concealer looking patchy. It definitely leaves a white cast and major flash back! Stay away!!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.