BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sharis L.
Germantown, MD
Works great, I don’t recommend if you’re being photographed with flash, as it is silica powder, but it’s finely milled and makes my face looks great. Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
Mercedee A.
Corona
It's not really for me ! Made me look really pale. In photos with flash I looked like a ghost and you can see where I applied it on my face.. and it doesn't keep my makeup in place
Danielle L.
west palm beach
This is the first ever setting powder that I have ever used. It is honestly pretty good. The white powder is translucent which is great because it doesn't leave your skin looking ashy. It literally disappears
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Sets your face nicely, but will give you the brightest flashback! But for the price, and you won't be using flash photography it's perfect for everyday. And just a dusting is needed
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
I'm not the biggest fan of H D powders and this didn't change my mind in any way. It's ok but I would not buy it again and I just think It's too white and leaves a chalkiness behind,
Kaitlyn H.
VANCOUVER, WA
It’s a decent powder. I’ve noticed it gets a little dusty smelling and it doesn’t pack on very well. I use it at the moment mainly because I haven’t had time to buy something else.
bree u.
This finishing powder gives a little bit of flash back. It does keep your makeup all day with a natural matte finish. It's easy to apply and looks great after being brushed away. I'd recommend to others, the only problem I had was the flash back.
Frencesca G.
Syracuse, NY
I've tried so many brands of setting powder, with ranges of different prices. This one takes the cake, this is my go-to for a special occasion or when I have to look my best. I will definitely re stock when I run out.
Stacia E.
Tyler, TX
It left me looking Starkey White. I didn't like that it was hard to blend it didn't have any minerals or anything good in it and my skin kind of just felt dry and gross after words.
Kendra K.
This is a great drugstore powder. I have very oily skin and most powders will not keep me matte more than 30 minutes to an hour. This powder keeps me looking matte and fresh for a good 3-4 hours before I start getting even a little bit oily. It also makes my skin feel and look so silky and smooth. The package lasts a lot longer than you think it will because you really don't need a lot of powder to cover your whole face. I would definitely recommend trying it out if you have oily skin.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.