BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
This is all right. Because of the price I would say it's good. I don't see much of a difference when I wear it though. My face is dry so maybe it doesn't work on me as well as others.
Mariah N.
Americus, GA
This product definitely got the job done when I was only going for a quick outing but this product gave a horrible cakey look when taking pictures using flash. Would not buy again.
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
This finishing powder is great! It is very cheap and it works well. It stays together and it lasts all day. It doesn’t make my face white at all, just a nice natural matte finish. It’s perfect, highly recommend!
Madeleine D.
Pullman , WA
Been using this for a few weeks now! Love love love it for a lower end powder. It keeps my makeup in place all day and isn’t too heavy. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a drugstore loose powder.
Sidney W.
I use this powder for setting my eye primer as it really helps with oil control. It works so great for it, I have tried other powders and they don’t work as good as this one!
Michayla O.
Phoenix , AZ
I freaking love this finishing powder!! After I finish my makeup full look. I use this to give me a finishing look ! I use this every single time i touch my face. Literally. Hahaha
Elyse S.
This used to be AMAZING but the new packaging seems smaller. There also seems to be a new formula because two years ago, it didn’t have much of a white cast, but now it definitely does reflect in photos.
Melanie S.
Love it!cant compare the ben nye powdered but it does justice to your skin! Im a firm believer on it putting everything in the world into your precious skin but this stuff is great
Kasandra P.
Looks great on the skin and sets my undereye's and foundation beautifully, however it has flashback and I didn't know until after my homecoming pictures were taken. #youvebeenwarned
Katy P.
It sets the makeup very well. It leaves the skin looking velvety. The main down side is that it gives major flashback. You can’t use this powder if there will be flash photography.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.