BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

rae lynn s.
Washington, PA
this product seemed just fine when i first applied it to my face but as it set into my makeup, it produced a shiny, almost holographic sheen on my face that was very noticeable. it also felt ver caked on my face.
Amber K.
Moultrie
This powder is only okay. I'm sure if you have oily skin it would be great, however on my dry skin it is pretty bad. I used it to try to set my under eye and it looked like a desert. It also has a terrible smell.
Bethany P.
Pingree Grove, IL
This powder is super soft to the touch and does a nice job of setting makeup. But BEWARE. The flashback is real with this powder. So it's a good drugstore powder if you don't plan on using flash photography
Tabitha W.
Kilgore
It’s okay, I’m 35 and have fine line and wrinkles I feel like the powder makes them more noticeable. Really disappointed because I can’t set my under eyes without defining my wrinkles
Zoe S.
Chicago
I do not use this product too often but it is a fine finishing powder. It isn’t life changing but it will stay on for a good part of the day. I would say it is good for in between skin, not too oily not too dry.
Michaela M.
Monroe, LA
Super soft powder. Goes on easy but I feel like it dries me out and shows all of my problem areas. Also this powder leaves TERRIBLE flashback. Don't recommend if you are taking photos at all. This powder is for film.
Ashley B.
This is an ok drug store setting powder. I’m usually not a huge fan of stark white powders as I feel they can make the skin look a bit chalky. This one is good for just setting the face and it’s inexpensive.
Stephanie A.
Jersey city
I don’t like it, I didn’t like nor the packaging nor the powder.
I find like it messes up your make up.
It’s too white, it’s better to use a finishing spray.
I wouldn’t buy it again.
Paxton M.
I love all NYX products but this one is an absolute must. It's really cheap and it works! It also doesn't stay on either so when you take pictures with flash there is no back flash. BUT the smell isn't that good.
Carissa D.
Aurora, OH
Does a good job at setting my foundation but I found it only keeps my makeup in place for a couple of overs. The flashback is pretty awful.. it looks nice for the first couple of hours after application though
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.