BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I was using this product everyday until I found out I looked like a reflective traffic cone in pictures with flash. I have continued to use it but am far more conservative with it than I was originally. The powder gives me that finished smooth matte look I want especially around problem areas like my nose and forehead. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cheap setting powder for everyday use.
Brooke B.
This powder is very finely milled and has a great silky texture. But I have an issue with it not wanting to brush away and sticking in places on my skin. And not to mention the flashback it creates. I do not recommend this
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
Great product, keeps my face from becoming too oily ! It works and i would recommend to anyone. It is budget friendly so you don’t have to break the bank for it. It is a great alternative to other high end product.
Beth P.
Portland, OR
Smells terrible but it works. Just a tiny bit does the trick! It helps set my look and keeps my sometimes oily skin from glowing too much. Love the price, but I may go back to the presses powder when this runs out.
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
I used this for a long time. It worked great as a setting powder and it helped to brighten up that under eye area! It just gave me a littlemore texture than id like after i set it. But it did smooth out with a light pat with the brush
Elvis P.
Fort Leonard wood
Had zero flashback which is important in a setting powder. It melted into my face beautifully helping my makeup not to crease but to in fact last all day. It had a soft blurring effect and wiped away cleanly.
Cheyenne J.
Oneida, NY
For a drug store price point this stuff is awesome, if it wasn’t for my rcma powder I’d be using this product. It goes on really nicely there’s no flash back, it’s not too drying and it sets the make up beautifully
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
With this powder..... it’s best to blend baby blend. This finishing powder will shop up white in photographs if you do not cover it with mineral powder. It’s inexpensive and is good for those new to contouring and baking.
Court. B.
Statesboro, GA
This powder is all right. My James Charles sisters won’t know what I mean when I say this powder brings out your inner flashback Mary! I wouldn’t use it as an all over setting powder maybe just lightly under eyes.
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
I really enjoy this setting powder. It really does a great job at setting my makeup. I usually use it over my Coty powder for some extra insurance and it stays put all day. I definitely would recommend using this.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.